IGNORED

it was acceptable in the seventies

keltoi

Guest Enter a new display name

This show ran from 1980 to 1985, therefore labeling this as a TV show from the 70s is absolutely incorrect. I beg you to edit the thread's title, or I'll feel like I haven't done my duty as a faithful watmmer.

Guest 277: 930-933

Milgram's at it again. Why wouldn't the parents stomp right on set, step on his testicles, and take their daughter? The power of the situation. This isn't temporal--people between 1980-1985 aren't massively different than us morally and we're outraged, yes? Another spooky example of authority and control of a situation.

Scary but true.

Props to the woman who called him a dirty old man though.

Milgram's at it again. Why wouldn't the parents stomp right on set, step on his testicles, and take their daughter? The power of the situation. This isn't temporal--people between 1980-1985 aren't massively different than us morally and we're outraged, yes? Another spooky example of authority and control of a situation.

Yeah pretty much exactly right. i got to see Zimbardo speak a little while ago. Isn't it weird how him and Milgram were in the same high school?Something in the water methinks.

imagine being the father of one of these daughters? i mean, if i had seen the show before hand, there is no way i'd let her on there. and if she was up there and i saw that about to happen... he'd be choking on his own testicles, right up on stage.

Archived