IGNORED

it was acceptable in the seventies

keltoi

does anyone else feel kind of bad for pedos? Imagine living your whole life completely unable to get sexual gratification in any form without breaching serious legal, moral, and social boundaries. I'd go fucking crazy.

does anyone else feel kind of bad for pedos? Imagine living your whole life completely unable to get sexual gratification in any form without breaching serious legal, moral, and social boundaries. I'd go fucking crazy.

no

This show ran from 1980 to 1985, therefore labeling this as a TV show from the 70s is absolutely incorrect. I beg you to edit the thread's title, or I'll feel like I haven't done my duty as a faithful watmmer.

i was unfamiliar with the show, it looked much older.

Yeah, I've often thought of this, and the same for certain kind of murderers. While I think the majority of people who commit crimes are screwed up due to various environmental factors during their formative years, I'm sure there is also such a thing as a born sociopath, someone with the inability to empathize with others. I have no problem with pruning the more dangerous extremes of the full spectrum of humanity from our family tree. But it's interesting that it all seems to lie on a continuum. If 90% of pedophilia is due to conditioning, there must be a 10% that is a random mutation and/or served a genetic purpose at some time. If homosexuality is natural, than surely some small percentage of pedophilia is natural too, no?

If homosexuality is natural, than surely some small percentage of pedophilia is natural too, no?

one word: consent.

let's ask our resident kiddy fiddler

dunno why i'm thinking of theocide?

If homosexuality is natural, than surely some small percentage of pedophilia is natural too, no?

i think what lumpy is trying to say is that natural urges exist and pedophiles obviously cannot act on these urges, creating conflict in their minds and an affinity for japanese video games.

yeah, of course, I guess I could have been more clear that I think homosexuality is fine and pedophilia is abhorrent. Unless you're talking about this, in which case, hot!: http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53859

let's ask our resident kiddy fiddler

wait, that's not me? :emotawesomepm9:

no you're just a plain old sexual deviant. :cisfor:

i can't remember who it was but i recall a couple of watmmers defending polanski's right to drug-rape underagers :pedobear:

i was hoping they might step up and give a paedophile's perspective on the discussion.

yeah, of course, I guess I could have been more clear that I think homosexuality is fine and pedophilia is abhorrent. Unless you're talking about this, in which case, hot!: http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=53859

95% of those teachers are hideous.

But Amy Northcutt makes the 5% worthwhile:

719-LIVE_p0730_30b1amynorth.embedded.prod_affiliate.11.jpg

Guest Barricade

what's with all these pedo related threads lately? i'm getting kind of tired of this stuff since everything on the internet is aimed towards this subject. is it the new "cancer"? the new next hot thing of discussion? everyday i'm confronted with this shit and i dont wanna think about it E-E-E-EV-V-V-V'RYDA-A-A-A-AY.

it's sort of the last frontier of shock humor. Problem is in most cases it's repulsive. I actually have a very low threshold for pedo humor due to a friend of mine who was molested. But I've sort of learned to separate the humor from the reality and just roll with it.

it's sort of the last frontier of shock humor.

yeah i think this interests me because this is the one thing that nobody ever wants to talk about. Or maybe it's the one thing that nobody even wants to be objective about. I do feel sorry for paedos who don't offend because they've just been lumbered with that shit through no choice of their own.

I just can't believe how he pulls that "what color are your eyes OOPS I KISSED YOU".

That's when I had to stop watching.

I stopped shortly after when he told the girl she would win the show if she gave him a hug and a kiss and she said she still wouldn't kiss him... but he kept trying.

Not only is he a :pedobear: but a sexist pig. I hope he burns to death.

what's with all these pedo related threads lately? i'm getting kind of tired of this stuff since everything on the internet is aimed towards this subject. is it the new "cancer"? the new next hot thing of discussion? everyday i'm confronted with this shit and i dont wanna think about it E-E-E-EV-V-V-V'RYDA-A-A-A-AY.

The last month of school before finals, 90% of what we talked about was genocide related. Fucking depressing.

Archived