IGNORED

The Office

Guest EDGEY

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some of the worst actors on any show, ever. the fat awkward white guy is one of the hammiest facepalms i've ever seen on a comedy series. steve carrel just acts like a retard. dwight is a cartoon. it's not believable in the slightest. it's just formulaic shit. the guy who plays jim makes me instinctively clench my fist.

the original office was great though.

couldnt stand that actually...it sucked all the fun out of it.

once they actually got together i enjoyed the episodes as wholes more, no more struggling with the "necessary" drama.

though the Michael-Jan connection was pretty hilarious.

Guest Calx Sherbet

creed writes all his own lines. it gets a little more awkward than funny sometimes

uh, yea?

i have seen the original. i like the original.

i have seen the US version. i like the US version.

is this view unacceptable?

i love both

Guest Glass Plate

It seems like most of the people who hate the show do so because they always have to compare it to the original office every time they think of it.

its just easier to relate to the US office if you are from the US. The awkward moments don't seem awkward when I watch the UK version, they just seem silly. I like it, don't get me wrong, but the US version is so much more hilarious to me.

Guest Mirezzi

some of the worst actors on any show, ever. the fat awkward white guy is one of the hammiest facepalms i've ever seen on a comedy series. steve carrel just acts like a retard. dwight is a cartoon. it's not believable in the slightest. it's just formulaic shit. the guy who plays jim makes me instinctively clench my fist.

the original office was great though.

Amen.

Archived