IGNORED

BBC Brian Eno documentry

beerwolf

Cheers for posting that, I'll get it recorded on Sky :D

Also, usually web-users outside the UK can't access iPlayer, though those who can access the video can also download and put up on YouTube.

Guest futuregirlfriend

Excellent. Thanks for the heads-up, I always forget about television.

edit: non-uk folks, there's a way to watch all the freeview channels online with vlc. was it kaini who posted a link explaining how to do this? it'll get uploaded to torrents sites anyway, most likely.

Excellent. Thanks for the heads-up, I always forget about television.

edit: non-uk folks, there's a way to watch all the freeview channels online with vlc. was it kaini who posted a link explaining how to do this? it'll get uploaded to torrents sites anyway, most likely.

Yep, I forget about the television too (unless Lost or a decent nature program is on), but thankfully in the Sunday Times there was a half page feature on this program with Eno's face peering straight at me! Otherwise it would of passed me by.

Guest gabrielconroy

This is really, seriously interesting. Brian seems like a very thoughtful and modest guy, which is a welcome change from a lot of arrogant musicians (i.e. Bono, whom we see in this). I love the bit from the random advert: "Eno - the civilised alternative to a cold shower".

• 3 weeks later...

This is really, seriously interesting. Brian seems like a very thoughtful and modest guy, which is a welcome change from a lot of arrogant musicians (i.e. Bono, whom we see in this). I love the bit from the random advert: "Eno - the civilised alternative to a cold shower".

Not all English are toothless savages or football hooligans LoL. I would agree Mr Eno is a great diplomat of the Isle of England.

I posted that video on vimeo. I hope it doesn't get linked to Eno's name on purpose as it is a copyrighted show and will get taken down in time. Unless vimeo are tough bastards and don't give a shit. I left it untitled for a reason

brilliant man but a lot of his later music i find bland and dull. same goes for most of the bands he produces. id love to have a conversation with him tho. after having some xanax so i wouldnt make a complete ass out of myself.

Archived