IGNORED

cats

kaen

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest futuregirlfriend

5EnOw.jpg

warning: minor rat gore. they stalked it for an afternoon, tossed it in the air and later patted it with their paws when it managed to temporarily escape and hide under a fence. this morning, this.

G3AvR.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

a cat came in the pub lastnight so i thought it could hang around for a bit before closing. cute little tabby. fucker just wanted food so i gave a bit of ham. it just harrassed me from then on, jumped and clawed at my hammy hands. so i ejected and barred the cat. and then i was itchy. im off cats.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest uptown devil

my cat just brought a live chipmunk into the house and dropped it as soon as she walked through the door. three of us spent the next thirty minutes trying to wrangle it into a cardboard box with a racquetball racquet before it got the best of us and disappeared somewhere into the house. the cat just laid there and watched the entire time. asshole.

my cat just brought a live chipmunk into the house and dropped it as soon as she walked through the door. three of us spent the next thirty minutes trying to wrangle it into a cardboard box with a racquetball racquet before it got the best of us and disappeared somewhere into the house. the cat just laid there and watched the entire time. asshole.

she/he was watching you play with it. She brought you a toy that everyone likes to play with, live prey.

meeow ~~ :cat:

Guest uptown devil

she/he was watching you play with it. She brought you a toy that everyone likes to play with, live prey.

meeow ~~ :cat:

well she certainly had a satisfied look on her face.

luckily about a half hour ago she found the little guy again.. then we wrestled him away from her, ushered him into a shoe box and let him go outside. couldn't let him go out like that after the fight he put up.

Guest uptown devil

She's trying to teach you how to hunt because she thinks you're retarded.

well she needs to stop frontin'

CUTEST CAT VIDEO EVER... it's on facebook.

so.. much.. cuteness..

ExplodingHead.GIF

Archived