IGNORED

cats

kaen

fearless.jpg

I maybe a bit of a retard but I do understand this pic is fu*king awsome :emotawesomepm9:

it's the first step :wink:

I'm just trying to figure out how the photographer got such good lighting on the right side of the cat... :huh:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, would it count as trolling if I added a dog picture to a cat thread ?

12870_327700985453_580315453_9647934_7591954_n.jpg

This should melt all your evil hearts

LOL! is that an old english sheepdog pup? when i was a young'un we one..she was amazing

It's actually a Tibetan Terrier (the real name is Tsang Apso as they have no relation to terriers). They are incredibly docile dogs, no hunting instinct (he gets beaten up by the cat)

You know what, fuck that stupid dogs=loyal cats=manipulative troll. They both make great pets if you treat them with love.

Plus, if you do that to a cat, it will show its affection in return, and it'll be coming out of a place of love and not the requirements of some hierarchical S&M power relationship. :emotawesomepm9:

Dogs shit all over the place, cats bury their shit. Also, cats don't bark

cue shit flinging.

You have a point.

But my cat keeps bringing dead mouses infront of my front door.. Which is worse than dog shit to be honest.

Dogs shit all over the place, cats bury their shit. Also, cats don't bark

cue shit flinging.

You have a point.

But my cat keeps bringing dead mouses infront of my front door.. Which is worse than dog shit to be honest.

my cat does this from time to time; kills a mouse then places it before me like "here you go, enjoy"

my cat does this from time to time; kills a mouse then places it before me like "here you go, enjoy"

mine do this with live mice, then the mice run and crawl under some closet and the cat stops giving a shit. It's very annoying actually.

Archived