Lights Set North - I, Sleep Giant

posture

1400000891-1.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Nuke

2. Fantastica

3. I, Sleep Giant

4. Swirl Mountain

Click the album artwork to download from bandcamp.com, hope anyone who takes a chance on it enjoys it. If so thanks for listening to some LSN :biggrin::emotawesomepm9::braindance:

Guest abreaktor

ha!

"Ooo! How exciting! It's the first time in a long time (or possibly ever) that anyone has downloaded this file! We're getting it ready now. In the meantime, please watch this thing spin around and around:"

i feel special!

i will give it a spin. since i am just listening to grizzly bear: will it be contrasting? hmm it sounds like very classic acid, and its very silently "mastered". i never understood peoples fascination with certain genres (i only like songs) and thus i will never understand why people keep on producing the same stuff over and over. i think i had a drexciya or luke slater cd once that sounded like this 10 years ago. nvm me, i guess it was fun producing it, but it does not do anything for me since i have the feeling i have listened to this way too often, it introduces nothing new. as always, one mad mans opinion thus absolutely discardable. cheers man

sick will definitely check out

Thanks

ha!

"Ooo! How exciting! It's the first time in a long time (or possibly ever) that anyone has downloaded this file! We're getting it ready now. In the meantime, please watch this thing spin around and around:"

i feel special!

i will give it a spin. since i am just listening to grizzly bear: will it be contrasting? hmm it sounds like very classic acid, and its very silently "mastered". i never understood peoples fascination with certain genres (i only like songs) and thus i will never understand why people keep on producing the same stuff over and over. i think i had a drexciya or luke slater cd once that sounded like this 10 years ago. nvm me, i guess it was fun producing it, but it does not do anything for me since i have the feeling i have listened to this way too often, it introduces nothing new. as always, one mad mans opinion thus absolutely discardable. cheers man

Cool, thanks for your opinion. It was fun to make btw.

nuke sounds very nice already :braindance:

downloading

Archived