IGNORED

Epileptic Synth Funk

perunamuusi

I'm not too keen on the melody, I know this sounds stupid but it's a bit too 'happy'- needs to be more sinister/ have more of an edge imo. But they, that's the reason I don't like Wisp all that much, so this is probably a minority opinion.

well the begining invokes the word "hokey" for some reason. it feels like an arpeggiator on an in-store casio demonstration at a toy store until it gets "serious" and then starts going. i like the bass synth, but then it loses me about a minute in when that part goes away. then the breakdown is laughably forced and probably shouldn't be there, it only serves to make you like the original casio arpeggiator feel, which at least comes back then quickly goes more complex before the reintroduction of that bassy synth. the reprise is overall much better and more interesting. 2:50 - FUCKING EPIC. i can picture you pounding one key over and over and it's building to.... from 3:15 on the song is utterly pointless. it's like you blew your load but the musical goddesses wanted more so you kept on giving to them half-hard.

it's talented, but i think it could use much better wielding of the good parts.

Guest placidburp

I have not heard this song you done, or read any of the comments, I just have this to say - I like this song immensely because it by a wattemer that's been here since the earth began, if it were by anyone else I wouldn't even open the thread because I'm a massive gaping weed cunt! good day and keep up the good work sir.

I have not heard this song you done, or read any of the comments, I just have this to say - I like this song immensely because it by a wattemer that's been here since the earth began, if it were by anyone else I wouldn't even open the thread because I'm a massive gaping weed cunt! good day and keep up the good work sir.

bitter much?

Guest placidburp

don't compare me to that ginger clown

Wow. That guy has worse problems.

I HAVE A SOUL! GINGER AND PROUD OF IT!!!

Hey Miss Scully is Ginger too.. :spiteful:

• 2 months later...

really love this track, as usual. charming like your tracks always are! wouldn't change a second.

edit: also i hope that portrait and its backstory are real.

Archived