IGNORED

(no) fun with google images

chaosmachine

these pics are sad, but they aint nothing to the horror that is the girl that crashed her daddy's porche at a toll booth. You will never be the same once you see them. Its horrid.

to be fair though, she was travelling at 100mph before she lost control and she was no doubt an inexperienced driver. not as tragic as if she was doing everything right.

I can see what you mean, as a bad outcome was pretty much inevitable. Regardless of how reckless and (apparently) spoilt she was though, the death of anyone at the age of 18 is a tragedy, let alone dying in such an horrific manner and with what her family were put through afterwards.

these pics are sad, but they aint nothing to the horror that is the girl that crashed her daddy's porche at a toll booth. You will never be the same once you see them. Its horrid.

to be fair though, she was travelling at 100mph before she lost control and she was no doubt an inexperienced driver. not as tragic as if she was doing everything right.

I can see what you mean, as a bad outcome was pretty much inevitable. Regardless of how reckless and (apparently) spoilt she was though, the death of anyone at the age of 18 is a tragedy, let alone dying in such an horrific manner and with what her family were put through afterwards.

the death of children from starvation is tragedy. this girl? a reckless, rich young woman who should have known that it's not a very good idea to go 100mph in a sports car you don't know how to drive. i don't see much tragedy in it.

i really don't like how you say "regardless of how reckless... she was" because her recklessness could have killed innocent people. i don't pity her one bit.

i really don't like how you say "regardless of how reckless... she was" because her recklessness could have killed innocent people. i don't pity her one bit.

Fair play, I could have worded that better and I'm sorry if it seemed offensive or flippant, which it certainly wasn't meant to be. What I was trying to get at is that I didn't think her life was any cheaper or worthy of ridicule just because of her behaviour. The only good thing in that situation is that anyone else wasn't killed (even more lucky as she apparently clipped another car before she crashed). In my work in the past I've encountered a good many people and their families who have been badly injured or worse due to other people's recklessness, and I take that very seriously and it's not something to be dismissed or easily rationalised.

linkplz

obviously nsfw http://www.documentingreality.com/forum/f10/nicole-catsouras-nikki-lost-control-porsche-hits-toll-booth-gory-pictures-1248/

seems to be down right now though

additionally she took the car out without permission after an argument and had never driven it before. Given 911s are rear-wheel drives they are notoriously difficult to drive for anyone who has never done so before. She kinda had it coming IMO

Sigh. It's got to be worrying when I can look at pictures like that and it doesn't remotely trouble me. Not trying to sound like an internet hard man or anything, but I should be feeling some sort of revulsion I'm sure. Desensitized by this shit I think.

Archived