IGNORED

(no) fun with google images

chaosmachine

don't add Camargos to that either. holy shit

jesus, that is not what I expected to see for fucks sake. (nobody else do this especially if you have children or any soul whatsoever).

Guest Space Coyote

Jesus christ. I'd happily try explain away a bat cock, sweatpants boner or best tits thread but I think I'd be getting odd looks for a week if a family member stumbled across me checking out the bloody golgotha that is those google image search results. I can already see the replies now "just tell them you were looking up angle grinders"

Why would anyone ever go to ogrish?

Ever heard of morbid curiosity?

these pics are sad, but they aint nothing to the horror that is the girl that crashed her daddy's porche at a toll booth. You will never be the same once you see them. Its horrid.

these pics are sad, but they aint nothing to the horror that is the girl that crashed her daddy's porche at a toll booth. You will never be the same once you see them. Its horrid.

Must be the same ones I was thinking of, they're horrific.

Oh Christ, I wish I hadn't...

:facepalm:

linkplz

Archived