IGNORED

Is anyone here a sexual exhibitionist?

SR4

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was always under the impression that being a sexual exhibitionist as a fetish was on purpose having sex in the full view of other people (especially strangers), am i overanalyzing?

most of these stories are just fucking in public... that's not exhibitionist in the sense that you're not doing it with the intention of being seen

fucking in public is great, i've only gotten to do it a few times but i don't think i could get off and making sure a strange group of random passerbys can see me while im doing it. the actual sexual exhibitionist fetihsists who park cars in full public view so people can watch them fucking weirds me out. couples aren't so bad, but it takes generally a creepy person to start jacking off in full view of people

kaini's hotel room story = lol

on my honeymoon i fucked out on my balcony during a beautiful sunset, kind of the only fun story i can share

on the flip side of all these fun sexual escapes i had some friends who used to torture / harass/ publicly humiliate people who would go to the local makeout spot. pretend they were cops with big mag flashlights and hand held paintball gun pistols. biggest cock blockers ever basically

Guest Enter a new display name

woah the wikpedia page on exhibitionism is weird, is it really necessary to show a photograph of a man exposing himself on a train to convey what exhibitionism means?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exhibitionism

below nsfw

180px-Naked_in_Subway.jpg

If you see tits, that is somehow politically correct due to the boner inducement, but guys can't show their secret body parts?

Guest Enter a new display name

woah the wikpedia page on exhibitionism is weird, is it really necessary to show a photograph of a man exposing himself on a train to convey what exhibitionism means?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exhibitionism

below nsfw

180px-Naked_in_Subway.jpg

If you see tits, that is somehow politically correct due to the boner inducement, but guys can't show their secret body parts?

I think the article would be weird with a woman exposing herself too, it's not really a point that needs to be illustrated. I can't imagine anyone reading it through then going "ooh, now I get it" after seeing the image.

unlike pi

Pi-unrolled-720.gif

e7yw5g.jpg

I never thought of it that way before. Please tell me more.

near my old apartment there was this really run down park that has a frisbee golf course (for anyone in the bay area, this was Aquatic Park on the berkeley/emeryville border. It had some of the most frequent and over the top sexual exhibitionism i've ever seen. I would go there to smoke weed occasionally during my lunch breaks at school and more than once i saw people advertising their erections. I think in gay cruising culture this is probably the most up front method of invitation, heh, a lot more forward than a foot tap. Cruising culture in general is pretty insane, i remember reading that one of the bathrooms in St. Peter's Basilica was popular for gay exhibitionism and cruising

edit: the funniest part about it was i would actually see totally unsuspecting frisbee golf players come about once a week

I once got busy in a burger king bathroom.

you´re crazy

has no one here heard the fucking Humpty Dance?

You just had to go and ruin it...lol

near my old apartment there was this really run down park that has a frisbee golf course (for anyone in the bay area, this was Aquatic Park on the berkeley/emeryville border. It had some of the most frequent and over the top sexual exhibitionism i've ever seen. I would go there to smoke weed occasionally during my lunch breaks at school and more than once i saw people advertising their erections. I think in gay cruising culture this is probably the most up front method of invitation, heh, a lot more forward than a foot tap. Cruising culture in general is pretty insane, i remember reading that one of the bathrooms in St. Peter's Basilica was popular for gay exhibitionism and cruising

edit: the funniest part about it was i would actually see totally unsuspecting frisbee golf players come about once a week

lol, I came down from mushrooms at aquatic park with my friend once.

Me and my ex have had sex in some kinda cool places. We've done it in a forest up against a tree, and also in a quarry pond, which was fucking excellent. We also banged in this kinda patch of grass surrounded by shrubbery which had this almost surreal feel to it (long story). Also one time I banged this chick in the men's washroom on the top floor of this 42 floor tower on campus. We went in and locked the whole bathroom from the inside, and then went into the stall (handicapped so it was big) and did our thing. It was fun.

Uhh... I've done it in a bush somewhere but it was only for like 5 minutes cus she got a phone call from our friend who was supposed to be picking us up. :facepalm:

I mean, none of this is really exhibitionist because nobody ever saw any of that. I guess the closest it comes is one time when I was at my ex's and we were doing our thing, her aunt opened the door to the room (she lived with her aunt) and we stopped moving but we were under the blankets. We proceeded to have a conversation with her and I was slowly working in and out. I think she may have noticed but their family is pretty open about that sort of thing. Almost too open...

a girl sucked my dick once in one of those hallways at malls behind stores. an employee saw us and tried to act as if she didn't see anything. we stopped and a few minutes later there were security scowering those hallways.

this one goth girl insisted that i'd do her on the kitchen table in the middle of a party. mixed reactions from everyone there. decided to stop since i was uncomfortable.

i was with this girl in her living room. her best friend was watching tv on the couch beside us. we stripped down and she started to ride me on the couch. looked over and her best friend was playing with herself.

did this one girl doggy style in the laundry room of her apartments.

was doing this one girl once on the couch of an apartment i was sharing with a roomate, he walks in with his date and is all like "WORD UP! GET YOU SOME!" then they started doing it on the couch as well.

used to have a pick up truck back in the day, did a couple of ladies in the back of it and in the front seat in virginia beach.

Archived