IGNORED

my toenail clippns straight up smell like roquerofr

Fred McGriff

like if i were right now to say to you, yo, i jusr ripped my toenail off (the excess white part) and it smells like blue cheese, that would be too much of a generalization. my toenail clippins straight up stink of roqureofrt cheese, the finest of all cheeses. i dont know whether to be proud or mortified. as a foodie this is one of the most complex dilemmas of taste i've ever experienced.

Guest Calx Sherbet

maybe cheese has just always smelled like fred's feet

way to steal my joke before i can post it :\

now i have nothing funny to say.

i would've only thought of that by staying up til 3 am.

i want autechre to have a song called roqureofrt

some twat delivery driver dropped a washing machine on my big toe nearly 3 years ago now. my nail came out of it's socket and fell off apart from a thin thread of tissue. the nurse forced it back into it's socket but it's never been right since and grows (very thick and slowly) with a gap of fresh air between toe and nail.

the stuff that i scrape form here smells like roquefart and smelling it is strangely morish even though i don't even like roquefart.

interesting. my toenail clippings smell like parmesan. hmmmm

yeh, ive noticed my feet are like a kaleidoscopic-cheese-rainbow... depending on how long i go between washing my feet and or socks, i have found massive differences in aroma and 'taste' if u like, however all from the cheese vocabulary... feet are funny like that.

Archived