IGNORED

My neighborhood is too white

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

I've been to 2 pharmacies and the local safeway, and none of them carry bump stopper.

What is bump stopper, you ask? It's a product that really helps with preventing ingrown hairs after close shaving. This is a product typically associated with blacks for some reason (they all have a black guy on the label). Possibly because african americans have curly beards -- I don't know. All I know is I always get 2 or 3 of these fucking things when I actually shave as opposed to just trim.

I even checked walgreens.com -- several locations around portland stock this stuff, but none at the one closest to me. I daresay I have a racist Walgreen's in my area.

Yes, genius, I'm aware of amazon. I want this NOW however, so it means driving as opposed to just walking down to the store.

They actually had it. Website was lying.

Also by inspecting the label, it's pretty much the same stuff as the bikini cream they sell for women, just with a different fragrance.

Wow. Is this where we've gotten to? Little hipster suburbanites complaining that their area is "too white"? Come to Chicago. There are plenty of dark meat areas for you to live, if you are man enough. Which you aren't.

Wow. Is this where we've gotten to? Little hipster suburbanites complaining that their area is "too white"? Come to Chicago. There are plenty of dark meat areas for you to live, if you are man enough. Which you aren't.

You should lol more often. Lowers chances of heart attacks FACT.

Take it easy tiger.

It's cool. He's practising for his job at Blackwater.

go to the nearest ghetto.

or check one of those stores that carry beauty supplies for salons, like sallies.

risky business man. Oregon has some of the worst ghettos on the west coast.

Archived