IGNORED

www.gothscene.com

BCM

image_logo.jpg

image_bottomleftmainimage2.jpg

Welcome to GothScene.com. Dedicated to bringing gothic singles together in a totally free atmosphere. Email other members, IM other members, or add them to your blackbook. Meet other hot and sexy girls or guys who have intersts in the gothic lifestyle. Many members love techno, punk rock, and goth music.

We pride ourselves in having real gothic personals where real gothic members are looking to meet other like minded goth friends. Online dating for people into the goth scene has never been easier.

lol

someone make an IDMscene.com dating site

do we even have a scene?

i hope not

It's probably just that weird variant of techno you only seem to get in American films and dramas in 'underground' clubs that's pretty much just some Marilyn Manson-a like with a industrial drum loop going on over the top.

chavs3.jpg

Welcome to ChavScene.com. Dedicated to bringing chavs singles together in a totally free atmosphere. Email other members, IM other members, or add them to your facepunchbook. Meet other ugly and thrashy girls or guys who have intersts in the chav lifestyle. Many members love shitty techno, donks, and beating up people with fenceposts.

We pride ourselves in having real chavs with real lack of personalities, where real chav members are looking to meet other close-minded chav friends. Online dating for people into the chav scene has never been easier. And they really need things to be easy or they will punch you in the face.

i hope not

It's probably just that weird variant of techno you only seem to get in American films and dramas in 'underground' clubs that's pretty much just some Marilyn Manson-a like with a industrial drum loop going on over the top.

like polygon window track playing in that vampire club in blade.

Guest assegai

i hope not

like polygon window track playing in that vampire club in blade.

Ha, I remember when I first saw that movie in the theaters I thought the opening scene was awesome.

[youtubehd]9OFgZQabR3g[/youtubehd]

Signed up with fake profile about wanting to mosh all the way to the valley of death only to find the next page being a payment one. Fuck that.

lol... actually, that dude with the pinapple hair is a friend of a friend of mine. i normally don't care about how people look, but i just can't with this guy. he gets glances, people pointing and laughing at him, random people making fun of him. and yet he still does this pineapple hair and goes to chuck e. cheese with his family. and the kids get embarrassed when others look at their dad and make fun of him. but oh well... it aint my hair... not my problem!

also, he's in an industrial type band and they asked me once through my friend to do some production for them... i obviously said no.

where is hipsterscene?

because i need

that

the one thing hipsters refuse to do is acknowledge that they're hipsters. if they thought they followed trends they would either kill themselves or find a new one.

Signed up with fake profile about wanting to mosh all the way to the valley of death only to find the next page being a payment one. Fuck that.

shit man, you have to pay for this nonsense?? my guess is gothscene won't last long...

is this a good example too (like every song in this clip)

also, he's in an industrial type band and they asked me once through my friend to do some production for them... i obviously said no.

you should have done it anyway and made it like that nin remix aphex did, the one with the pig noises

is this a good example too (like every song in this clip)

Yeah that's exactly the kind of music I meant! However the series is a guilty pleasure of mine at work- It's proper tripe but an entertaining show to comply, I much prefer it to the rather too po-faced CSI.

Archived