IGNORED

!CYLOB - PEPPER SPRAY!

Guest bitroast

Guest bitroast

[youtubehd]iQac4PJeaJ0[/youtubehd]

At last this will shortly hit the information superbahn: a radio mix, the extended vocal mix and a nice long dub mix called "Maced In The Face." 20 minutes in total so you can truly overdose on that bassline.

I tried to make the artwork colours so that your eyes really hurt when you stare at it, and then it might kind of feel like being maced, although not quite as bad obviously. I placed the 6 by eye as I couldn't be bothered to measure it and it looked alright to me. Would any graphic designers care to chime in before I send it off?

awesome:)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Retrig

Ok, it's the 7th and this was supposed to be out on the 4th. Anyone see it for sale anywhere? I want my Pepper Spray!

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Babar

it took me 5 minutes of staring, but i finally realised what that image is now :emb:

And what is it to be seen here ?

Guest Drahken

This must be a homage to the bonkers show he did in Seattle when someone sprayed some mace in the middle of the venue. Awesome!

Guest Retrig

This must be a homage to the bonkers show he did in Seattle when someone sprayed some mace in the middle of the venue. Awesome!

Exactly!

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Dirty Protest

underrated, incredible piece of electronic dance music.

Pretty much Cylobs career in a sentence

Archived