IGNORED

Faith No More Plays BROOKLYN!!!!

J3FF3R00

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I was laughing pretty hard watching this performance that was posted on theprp.com, hes pulled out fake dicks before I guess but this time he randomly grabs the camera and whipes out his real flacid dick and stretches it out, there was a picture someone posted cant find it anymore, pretty fucking hilarious

pretty sure he his attire is pretty tongue and cheek purposely douche bag 95% of the time.

I really wish Mike Patton didn't dress like such a douchebag.

pretty sure he his attire is pretty tongue and cheek purposely douche bag 95% of the time.

No he really does dress like a douchebag sometimes. I agree the suit thing is definitely tongue in cheek, as are pretty much all clothes he wears for live shows. But in real life he really does seem to dress pretty uncool.

It's really refreshing to see some of these videos, and that they don't just stand there and play/sing their songs like many bands that do reunion tours. He at least does crazy/stupid stuff and they don't just play their songs by the numbers.

I'm probably gonna cry like a little bitch when I see them live. I've only seen Patton live once and I've been a fan for 20 years. :wtf: It was the Bungle California tour.

If I don't see them I'm going to cry violent tears of anger and sadness.

I saw Bungle on the California tour too! my buddy got me backstage and I actually had a conversation with Patton. I'm not sure why but I wasn't terribly star-struck, especially considering I was a huge, middle-school fanboy.

We talked about drum machines and bug spray. That's all I can remember.

Haha. I hate meeting musicians, really. I never know what to say, so I'd rather just not meet them. A picture with them is always cool though.

Except that time I had my picture taken with Claudio from Coheed and Cambria, and I looked terribly dory and old for the crowd. :facepalm: Not that he looks cool by comparison.

I have rarely if barely at all had any problems talking to artists/musicians that I respect a shit load because I know their field and I know quite a bit about them usually. Feel more comfortable striking up a conversation with someone I understand, know about their career and whom also gets nerdy with music tools than some random.

Guest the anonymous forumite

Haha. I hate meeting musicians, really. I never know what to say, so I'd rather just not meet them. A picture with them is always cool though.

+1

Musicians hate meeting fans too I guess. They probably always get the same fanboyism and get to hear how much their music rules and that annoying deference that makes them say, "aww, thanks man, that's nice......well I gotta go now"

+1

Musicians hate meeting fans too I guess. They probably always get the same fanboyism and get to hear how much their music rules and that annoying deference that makes them say, "aww, thanks man, that's nice......well I gotta go now"

Its just like interviews or any communication medium. Even the most veteran artists who constantly get asked the same questions in interviews sometimes are really appreciative when they actually have an interview speak with them intelligently and discuss interesting things.

extremely jaded artists who get hella fanboy praise at all times probably do get annoyed of it but it completely depends on the given artist and the level of chillness in the human being striking up 5-1000 word conversation.

To say musicians hate meeting fans is a constant is definitely not the case. Ive had a few damn good conversations with some artists that ovbiously wanted to keep joshin bout shit who I know get lots of praise all the time but I was chill about it and didnt ask em the same shit they always hear.

Guest the anonymous forumite

To say musicians hate meeting fans is a constant is definitely not the case. Ive had a few damn good conversations with some artists that

Indeed, it was a generalization.

I was laughing pretty hard watching this performance that was posted on theprp.com, hes pulled out fake dicks before I guess but this time he randomly grabs the camera and whipes out his real flacid dick and stretches it out, there was a picture someone posted cant find it anymore, pretty fucking hilarious

I was there, and it was beeeeautiful

lol the cameraman is all like "please don't trash the $20,000 camera that I've been held responsible for".

Reminds me of Beck grabbing the arm of the crowd cam at reading in 2000.

• 5 months later...

Well we're fucked...Faith No More's reunion tour officially ends December 5th in Chile, WITHOUT A FUCKING US TOUR!!! What the fuck, assholes? :cry: I was SOOOOOOO looking forward to this. The only remaining US date is Hollywood Palladium on November 30th. Aside from that, in the US they've only done 3 dates in San Francisco, Coachella, and 3 East Coast dates. Way to love the fans in your own country, assholes! Had I known that's all they were doing for the US, I would have made an effort to catch one of the San Francisco dates. But I really have no desire to visit LA, especially mid-week.

FUCK!!! :sad:

Archived