IGNORED

Oversteps - US Physical release

gl0tch

You know what would be paradoixcal? If Autechre hid a message in Oversteps that said to travel back in time and stop them from making Oversteps and someone actually did it. That would be a fucking paradox.

That you somehow got (get?) laid despite yourself is an immensely greater paradox

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what would be paradoixcal? If Autechre hid a message in Oversteps that said to travel back in time and stop them from making Oversteps and someone actually did it. That would be a fucking paradox.

That you somehow got (get?) laid despite yourself is an immensely greater paradox

Something tells me you need to get laid

Something tells me you need to get laid

I need to get laid

• 2 weeks later...

Archived