IGNORED

Oversteps - US Physical release

gl0tch

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi-

Just wondering if anyone in the US received their physical releases yet? It was my understanding that the CD was supposed to be in my mail the day of the release. What gives?

you are aware that standard post can take up to a week to get from the UK to the US?

Hi-

Just wondering if anyone in the US received their physical releases yet? It was my understanding that the CD was supposed to be in my mail the day of the release. What gives?

you are aware that standard post can take up to a week to get from the UK to the US?

LOL.

Funny how quietly release day passed.

Damn digital age.

Well hello.

I got mine today and I live as far west as the west coast can get.

I actually posted a video of me opening it in the "first impressions" thread.

Well hello.

I got mine today and I live as far west as the west coast can get.

I actually posted a video of me opening it in the "first impressions" thread.

Cool! Maybe there is hope for me today, then. sysyphus' vinyl could take longer than my CD.

Guest Enter a new display name

I haven't got my CD yet... Warpmart orders used to take 4 days to arrive. Aaah, good times... My Bleep order has had its status changed to "despatched" since I don't know when.

Hi-

I do realize this, but it was said it was supposed to be here day of, which would imply they would have shipped early to ensure. Warp does have NYC offices too dont they?

Hi-

I do realize this, but it was said it was supposed to be here day of, which would imply they would have shipped early to ensure. Warp does have NYC offices too dont they?

nope it said that it would be shipped for the week of 22nd March from the UK. looks like they actually shipped them out on the 16th or 17th, because i got mine on the 18th or 19th.

Hi-

nope it said that it would be shipped for the week of 22nd March from the UK. looks like they actually shipped them out on the 16th or 17th, because i got mine on the 18th or 19th.

Yeah, I got the "Despatched" notice on the 18th.

Hi-

av-6907.jpg

Yeah, I got the "Despatched" notice on the 18th.

Fuck you, all of you. This is outrageous when I see australian users like modey getting their copies on vinyl (which usually takes longer than delivering a CD) before me.

I'm kidding, nothing personal.

so I'm not the only one... I thought everyone had it already for some reason. I'd be dying if I hadn't already been listening to it for over a month!

Im pissed

A friend said he saw it in a shop in Melbourne AUstralia and I havent had my dispatch email or cd yet!

Bleep never sent dispatch emails to anybody. Only WarpMart did. Your order's status should be set to dispatched if you check right now.

Guest bitroast

Im pissed

A friend said he saw it in a shop in Melbourne AUstralia and I havent had my dispatch email or cd yet!

yep this is true. i bought it last week at small independent store. along with amber which i didn't have. pretty good purchase:)

Archived