IGNORED

Oversteps - US Physical release

gl0tch

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HWNDarkside

bleep sent me two copies of the vinyl for the price of one. whoops on them!

So that's where my copy got to :facepalm:

I got my CD in the mail today. Very nice, although I'm not so sure about the green...

I don't mind the green but the gradient is highly unnecessary. Should have just been a solid green panel if anything.

Also I'm utterly terrified that the digipack is going to get fucked up. I'm terrible with digipacks. The problem is they can get scratched or dented easily, and if you put them down on a sticky surface you can't really get that shit off easily without ruining the paper. Seriously, I bet I'll have some big scratch-dents in it by the end of April :facepalm:

Guest bitroast

Also I'm utterly terrified that the digipack is going to get fucked up. I'm terrible with digipacks. The problem is they can get scratched or dented easily, and if you put them down on a sticky surface you can't really get that shit off easily without ruining the paper. Seriously, I bet I'll have some big scratch-dents in it by the end of April :facepalm:

digipacks hold out fine for me. my copy of ab3 has some cracks and there nada i can do about that :P

I'm beginning to wonder why the f I preordered from warp. Last time that's happening for sure.

I'm with you man. I live relatively close to you and I havent received mine yet either. Lame. I emailed them about it and got the same BS response that the rest of us here have gotten. What I dont understand is, if its coming from the UK, why are people on the west coast getting theirs before us?

next time guys, Amazon.com cheaper & faster

Yea for sure. I got mine Saturday but I fail to see why I preordered from bleep aside from being giddy as a school girl dying to give my money away at the thought of new ae. Amazon next time for sure.

Or at least until a limited edition of a new boc gets dangled in front of me

next time guys, Amazon.com cheaper & faster

Yea for sure. I got mine Saturday but I fail to see why I preordered from bleep aside from being giddy as a school girl dying to give my money away at the thought of new ae. Amazon next time for sure.

Or at least until a limited edition of a new boc gets dangled in front of me

Yeah I guess we all just get so excited when a new album is announced that we just want to place our order and stake our claim, basically. Plus, ordering from the source the label gets a bit more money than if ordering from Amazon. Even if that bit of money equals us getting ripped off. :emotawesomepm9:

Guest theSun

yeah im not so sure Warp is really hurting for money right now, they just bought up like a game of musical chess, most of the wonky scene in the san francisco bay area

what?

Archived