Pick the champion!  

148 members have voted

1. 1. who wins?

• immortal jellyfish
    • Large Hadron Collider

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The LHC is old news. It doesn't warrant any more appreciation than it's already gotten. We might as well give the award to funny pictures of cats.

I also object to the idea that Jellyfish are psytrance. You can look at jellyfish and appreciate them without psychedelic colours, LSD, and detuned saw-waves.

I also object to the slander of jellyfish that they are nothing more than drifting diapers. If diapers developed the ability to reproduce and sting sting people, and they grew tentacles, they would be fucking idm.

C'mon people. Do you want just another appreciation of the most hyped particle collider? Or do you want to give the award to naturally evolved immortality?

In spite of this remarkable ability, most Turritopsis medusae are likely to fall victim to the general hazards of life as plankton, including being eaten by other animals, or succumbing to disease.

They're not even proper immortal.

:facepalm:

LHC is a theory , Immortal Jellyfish is a FACT

LOL. Yes, LHC does not exist. *FACEPALM*

I cannot believe WATMM is even letting all the IDM n00bs come this close to declaring Immortal Jellyfish as the winner. What is wrong with WATMM?!

LHC is a theory , Immortal Jellyfish is a FACT

LOL. Yes, LHC does not exist. *FACEPALM*

I cannot believe WATMM is even letting all the IDM n00bs come this close to declaring Immortal Jellyfish as the winner. What is wrong with WATMM?!

The LHC does exists , but the thing is trying to find is THEORY . They don't even know what the fuck they are going to find. :facepalm:

And that's the beauty of it!

Where is the awe to be found in a speck that becomes whale poo 99,999,999,999 cases out of 100,000,000,000? Hmmmm?

What does whale poo even look like?! Whale poo is more IDM than Immortal Jellyfish.

And that's the beauty of it!

Where is the awe to be found in a speck that becomes whale poo 99,999,999,999 cases out of 100,000,000,000? Hmmmm?

What does whale poo even look like?! Whale poo is more IDM than Immortal Jellyfish.

And picoscopic particles don't become whale poo?

ok, all this talk about a jellyfish has me voting for LHC.

but how the fuck did sleep deprivation beat stephen hawking? this contest was awful.

Archived