IGNORED

Beardyman doing Windowlicker

Adamovich

Wow that whole performance was awesome! He has some serious chops and is hilarious to boot.

+1

this is the future of electronic music performance. man i need to cash in on this, haha!

holy shit beardyman is amazing... tuned in to see the cover and watched the whole set hah!

like seriously replace the vocals with some more gear and he'd be a beast

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Mind...blown .

I would LOVE to see Beardyman live .

He did a pretty sick show for that awful youtube live bullshit .

Guest griever

in fact beardyman kinda "copies" the style of presenting electronic music tim exile invented (i saw him on the melt festival, it was awesome!). he really found a way to perform live in an entertaining way, not like aphex who just used to play one track after another in his early days (that's why i enjoy his latest dj sets a lot more).

but beardyman seems to be a bit of a comedian too and his beatboxing is fantastic, so i really like this :biggrin:!

exile live is great fun - and he does a similar 'alright, who wants some gabba?' schtick. i raved myself stupid at him :D

but this guy has the mad beatboxing skills and a bunch of kaoss pads as opposed to a reaktor patch, it's a bit different.

Guest griever

exile live is great fun - and he does a similar 'alright, who wants some gabba?' schtick. i raved myself stupid at him :D

but this guy has the mad beatboxing skills and a bunch of kaoss pads as opposed to a reaktor patch, it's a bit different.

yeah right he uses kaoss pads ^^! man i just can't stop grinning, his windowlicker parody is hilarious :biggrin:!!!

yeah right he uses kaoss pads ^^! man i just can't stop grinning, his windowlicker parody is hilarious :biggrin:!!!

exile's kaoss pad is hacked, it's not really a kaoss pad anymore (see a vid he did for NI ages back which I can't find anymore) [/nitpick]

enough of that anyway. i wanna see jamie lidell, exile, and beardyman release a collab or summat

actually that would be a hell of a combo for a tour.

i saw tim exile supporting imogen heap last week and it was entertaining as fuck! gives me ideas for my own pselodux live sets.. if i had the confidence hehe.

it would be awesome to see music in this style become transcended to the point where it doesn't play out like a standup comedy type of show. in other words it would be awesome to see beardyman and tim exile making slightly more serious music that isn't parodies of rave styles or silly noises using the same exact techniques. I like the reggae stuff beardyman does, thats his biggest strength i think

\listened too long and didn't hear windowlicker. too much of the hipster hat bobbing around, music wasn't bad though

Twenty minutes in :facepalm: not that long considering what I watched before it was pretty amusing...

anyway I think someone extracted the Windowlicker solo on the 1st page anyway

Archived