IGNORED

Joyrex Lied

Siegecow

Referring back to Joyrex's earlier comments in the thread about lumpenprol, it does raise the completely absurd prospect that people are making moral judgements about other peoples lives away from wattem. So you have a member who has been here a while, contributes regularly, has a unique 'voice' and perspective, possibly being excluded from full interaction with the community because of some puritanical and hypocritical standpoint.

(joyrex's poking fun at me about that has always seemed good-natured to me?),

You would hope so, but it was as much a reference to the powers that be as a whole.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i can't find the original lifetime members album artwork, but encey did a mix of their tracks

(image removed)

really solid mix! should be reuploaded!

edit: i assume i can't post the artwork cos it's got names of ltmmers on it. i dunno.

Yes, according to Joyrex outing members is a banning offense. Not sure how considering LTMs were publicly visible until a few months ago.

it's still quite easy to figure out who the LTMs are, though.

You would hope so, but it was as much a reference to the powers that be as a whole.

Well it wouldn't surprise me if they do do little more in there than talk shit about forum members.

it's still quite easy to figure out who the LTMs are, though.

long-time members who don't post nearly as much as they used to.

I wonder if they've got tauboo tied up in there with a ball gag?

Referring back to Joyrex's earlier comments in the thread about lumpenprol, it does raise the completely absurd prospect that people are making moral judgements about other peoples lives away from wattem. So you have a member who has been here a while, contributes regularly, has a unique 'voice' and perspective, possibly being excluded from full interaction with the community because of some puritanical and hypocritical standpoint.

As far as myself you may have it wrong, I suspect my never having been invited stems less from a moral judgment about my character (joyrex's poking fun at me about that has always seemed good-natured to me?), than from the fact that I've often questioned him on banning matters in the past. It's also possible he sees me as having a sort of "anti-establishment" attitude in general, and really why invite someone to your private party if he might blow it up? I don't blame him. I take comfort from the fact that essines, yegg, xxx, karmakramer, yourself, and many other members old and new who I like immensely are not ltm-ers. We're in good company.

We are in good company, but I seriously think we need more asians and australians up in this bitch, cause I stay up late and it seems this place stops dead in the early hours of the morning. I need my fix!

3411967_gal.jpg

Get some of your asian girls into drukqs so I can chat them up in the subforums mmkay?

Well it wouldn't surprise me if they do do little more in there than talk shit about forum members.

Someone already mentioned they have their own ltm only mix album? WTF is that about. The ltm forum is nothing but pure pretencious elitism

Someone already mentioned they have their own ltm only mix album? WTF is that about. The ltm forum is nothing but pure pretencious elitism

Can I listen to said mix? Prob quite good...

Guest margaret thatcher

it is very good. not sure i can post it though cos the track listings is basically a who's who of ltms.

It's probably bannable if you share it :rolleyes:

haha, yeah probably

i wonder if I was obama if I could get into this secret forum?

it is very good. not sure i can post it though cos the track listings is basically a who's who of ltms.

i don't need the tracklist

wait, i tried to get in the new subforum and it won't let me in... what gives?

lol, same here ..and my friggin face was on the collage damnit!! even my god-like looks can't get me in. that place must really suck. :whistling:

ive got like 5000 posts, everyone likes me, i do lots of useful things, what else can i do? i need a checklist

there aren't any kind of guidelines, it's just whether joyrex likes you or not

If anyone's really interested in becoming a ltm let me know, I can fax you the application form and waivers. Advanced warning though, it involves a lot of fellatio.

edit: haha, we're on the same wavelength

hey guys a leak of the ltm mix album just hit oink i've got the tracklist

1. aphex twin - q-chastic (squarepusher remix)

2. boards of canada - hudson bay

3. boards of canada - hudson bay backwards and with children laughing

4. autechre - acroyear3

5. cylob and µ-ziq - cylobuziq

6. bogdan raczynski - pikachu motherfucker

7. brothomstates - hey guys, remember me I'm brothomstates

8. aphex twin - mp3 player found on a plane

9. squarepusher - go plasticker

10. venetian snares - well you know what joyrex, I don't care much for you either!

Archived