IGNORED

quart of pesto

Fred McGriff

i had massive amounts of pine nuts, walnuts, garlic, and parmesan sitting around so i got a shitload of basil and made about a quart of pesto and my house smells ridiculous, i want to swallow the entire quart anally right now. my block of parmesan had a few spots of mold on it. i cut them off though. is that okay? i pretty sure that's standard procedure right? i might wind up shitting my mind out though. we shall see. my walnuts were old as well. and the pine nuts weren't exactly fresh. neither was the gralic. lol i'm gonna shit pretty hard :facepalm: but i keep smelling my fingers because they stink of garlic and basil. i keep holding them in front of my face like a middleschooler having fingered his first vadge. :pedobear:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gary C

LOL, sounds like a dangerous mixture. Pics.

On the garlic finger-sniffing note though; I've been doing that for a couple of days now. It can't be cleaned off, it has to be sniffed away. :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Deep Fried Everything

you should always use all cheese, always.

otherwise, good show, carry on. ps don't try to make a pesto based on parsley :facepalm:

Totally fine with the parm. I have never tried putting walnuts in mine. Does it make it much creamier? I do use tons of pecorino though.

Edit: I did make a cilantro pesto on sat night that came out great

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

lol I've been using garlic in most of the meals I've made recently and for a while I was wondering if the smell on my fingers was just the garlic or if last time I scratched my nuts they were more cheese ball than usual or something

that does sound orgasmic.

i have a really shitty totino's pizza in the oven right now, but totino's is pure business in the shitty pizza dept. dont mess.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

i have a really shitty totino's pizza in the oven right now, but totino's is pure business in the shitty pizza dept. dont mess.

hahaha, I just turned my oven on like 5 minutes ago and unfortunately I'm about to put in a Totino's in as well :(.. at least we share our lazy cheap discontent

rockin the typical weird pepperoni classic

Totinos%20Party%20Pizza%20Pepperoni.jpg

hahaha, I just turned my oven on like 5 minutes ago and unfortunately I'm about to put in a Totino's in as well :(.. at least we share our lazy cheap discontent

if you were here we would have knocked the pizza boxes together like glasses. i love shitty forzen pizza

Guest beatfanatic

if you were here we would have knocked the pizza boxes together like glasses. i love shitty forzen pizza

you two could also knock some boots after your pizza meal

fresh pesto is a distant memory for me.

I have a container of it from Genova deli in Oakland that my mom brought to China 2 years ago, frozen solid like some prehistoric relic that I don't want to part with but would never dare eat.

yes. i always freeze my pesto when i make too much. it thaws just as good as it was fresh.

i actually thawed some out and put it on some grilled cheese, just this afternoon.

:shuriken:

Speaking of food... I made waffles for the first time this morning. They came out great but I'm already wondering what extra ingredients I should start throwing into the batter. Any ideas WATMM?

Speaking of food... I made waffles for the first time this morning. They came out great but I'm already wondering what extra ingredients I should start throwing into the batter. Any ideas WATMM?

chicken.

Guest uptowndevil

funk

edit: also caramel and diced walnuts

chicken.

wtf is this racist bullshit

To think I was gonna apologize for derailing your thread, Fred.

Archived