IGNORED

Happy April 14th!

bronchuseven

Like the thread title says.. happy April 14th!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBFXJw7n-fU

Today is special to me not just 'cos of the Aphex song (which I love, of course) but also because it was on this day in 2007 that I met the woman who is now my wife :D

Additionally, an Indian woman who works in the same building as I do informed me that today is New Year's day among Punjabi/Sikh peoples: Baisakhi festival.

So, happy New Year's/Aphex Day/Wife-Meeting Day!

on this day in 2007 that I met the woman who is now my wife :D

today is New Year's day among Punjabi/Sikh peoples

yeah.

my mate is sikh and his fiancee's parents have forced her to break up with him today (ending a 6 year relationship). hes seriously fucking suicidal about it, his family are the wrong "cast" or some shit. they knew it was coming on sikh new year

most enthusiastic thread I've seen in ages

feel out of place

Just read the youtube comments, they'll put you right back in that mood of desiring to kill everyone who's ever used the internet.

Guest ms-dos

Like the thread title says.. happy April 14th!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MBFXJw7n-fU

Today is special to me not just 'cos of the Aphex song (which I love, of course) but also because it was on this day in 2007 that I met the woman who is now my wife :D

Additionally, an Indian woman who works in the same building as I do informed me that today is New Year's day among Punjabi/Sikh peoples: Baisakhi festival.

:beer:

you deserve all the good stuff that comes your way

Archived