IGNORED

Submissions for a WATMM radio mix

Guest placidburp

Guest placidburp

Honestly, if I owned my own label, I'd have you all signed to it!!

We need to make these mixes a regular thing and get them played on some online stations. So much amazing music that's not getting enough exposure!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guest placidburp

Yeah it said the same on mine. But I just right clicked them and downloaded them that way. Think it maybe something to do with 'headfoam'.

Cheers for the tunes chaps!

Yeah it said the same on mine. But I just right clicked them and downloaded them that way. Think it maybe something to do with 'headfoam'.

Cheers for the tunes chaps!

yeah, I have to talk with beneboi as he is the one who provides me with the webspace. Thanks for downloading them though :braindance:

Guest placidburp

No probs mate!

Haha, so far I have 1.33gb of music/17 watmm artists! I'm beginning to think an hour and half won't be long enough...

Anyone know of any other online radio shows/stations that cater for 'our' sort of music? I could do with making 2 mixes at this rate!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest placidburp

Just finished this mix. If you didn't send me anything then sorry. But I may do another mix if I can in the near future.

I say mix... I hope no one is too offended with my limited skills.. Sounds pretty good though, I must admit. Had to chop some tracks as they were really really long, I really wanted to include rooftop access in it but they were really long and it would have been unfair to cut them up, so I used your electronic track, modey.

So, yeah. Ribstep radio, 19th June, 1 week before trashbear! Top!

:beer:

oh for fucks sake, ithe cancer research thing made me forget all about this, oh well.

grats to everyone who made it in the mix, im sure it'll be ace. :beer:

Guest placidburp

nvm

I...er...nah

placidburp, did you use any of my tracks? I went back and listened to them for the first time in ages and realised I really need to redo the mixing on my prelude EP, it sounds absolutely shocking to my ears. if it's not too late i'd like to submit a version of whatever track with a better mix.

I used your track 'Fractal' - it sounded fine to me! I have saved it to an mp3 already. I could probably insert your re-done track to replace the old one. Like I said though, it sounded absolutely fine to me.

just curious if you used any of our tracks. i can't remember if i actually sent you anything

You didn't, which is a shame. There were loads of people I hoped would submit stuff that didn't.

I am still hoping to get another radio show sorted, if anyone has any suggestions then let me know and I will get another mix on the go.

Archived