IGNORED

can you laugh yourself thin?

Guest tht tne

Guest Calx Sherbet

The impakt diet:

1)buy shemale realdoll

2)buy countless hours of comedy dvds

3)have sex with realldoll while watching dvds and laughing - for 6 hours daily.

aa1fbd.gif

Guest Babar

the key to losing weight is not eating.

Erggg, wroong!

no she's right. i read in some science journal an article written by a dietician : what matters is not eating. The problem with sport is that it makes you hungry. Lot of people -and i'm especially thinking about american people- still believe sport is diets keystone, thus they run on a treadmill for half an hour then think they are morally allowed to eat whatever they want to eat. Our body doesn't work like that.

If you run like four miles daily, you can eat whatever you please.

Actually if you want to loose 2kg you'll have to walk for 24h without eating/drinking

The trick is to turn fat into muscles, through exercise and correct diet. You won't lose as much weight as the anorectic-dont-eat-method, but you will look more fit and you will get in shape.

Guest esquimaw

The trick is to turn fat into muscles, through exercise and correct diet. You won't lose as much weight as the anorectic-dont-eat-method, but you will look more fit and you will get in shape.

It is not actually possible to turn fat into muscles. They are two completely different kinds of tissue and will under no circumstances magically morph from one to the other. Having greater muscle mass will burn more fat though, even when you're just sitting around.

If you want to lose weight just make sure that you are burning more calories than you are consuming. It takes a certain amount of calories just to maintain your weight, and the heavier you are the higher that number will be. It is entirely possible to lose weight just by restricting the calories you consume, but it is generally not that healthy. A combination of exercising more and eating less is pretty much guaranteed to work. By eating less I mean eating less than 2000-2500 calories a day, not your current average input, fatty. You need to create a calorie deficit in your body of around 550 per day to lose 1kg in a week. This is fairly easily achieved with a combination of diet and exercise. This is why the idea that once you exercise you can eat what you want is wrong - this is only true if you just want to maintain your weight.

Just going down the eating-very-little path is not a good idea. If you cut down to below about 1200 calories per day your body's metabolism goes into 'starvation mode' and begins to store more fat. Also you will have no energy.

I managed to get to a point where I was losing 1-2kg a week by eating about 1700 calories a day and exercising hard cardio 3-4 times a week. I would probably have been losing even more if I'd done weights, but I couldn't be bothered to join a gym. I think I was losing weight about as fast as it's healthy to though.

So yeah, I pretty much took a silly thread and got a bit serious. Sorry about that. Bye.

Actually if you want to loose 2kg you'll have to walk for 24h without eating/drinking

*Lose

I bike 10 miles a day, eat and drink whatever I want, and still lose weight. I've also worked at getting my metabolism high, though.

The only trick to losing weight is to burn more calories than you put in your body. If you eat too many, you gain weight. If you don't eat enough, your body will start to store fat because it thinks you're starving. Also, if you want to specifically lose fat, then you have to cut out fatty foods from your diet. I cut out cheese and am getting toned a lot faster than before.

There are also things that naturally help speed up your metabolism like green tea, wine, caffeine, etc.

It's pretty simple, you just have to pay attention to what you eat.

Err, I think I just repeated what esquimaw said. Props.

Also, I'm vegan, so it's wicked easy to lose weight.

Guest Centurix

You can't laugh and eat at the same time, so you can lose weight while laughing. Fact. The trick is laughing 24x7, which requires finding something that is really fucking funny. Where can we find really fucking funny stuff? It may take a while, you may travel from one side of the planet to the other searching, but one day you'll find it. And when you do, you'll be thin as a rake.

Actually, thinking about it, it's quite difficult to swallow while keeping your mouth open as wide as it can get. What you need to do is walk around with your mouth permanently open.

Erggg, wroong!

no she's right. i read in some science journal an article written by a dietician : what matters is not eating. The problem with sport is that it makes you hungry. Lot of people -and i'm especially thinking about american people- still believe sport is diets keystone, thus they run on a treadmill for half an hour then think they are morally allowed to eat whatever they want to eat. Our body doesn't work like that.

I heard that if you eat less, your body starts building up more reserves, because its under stress of diet. So instead of getting thinner you get even fatter lol. Although after a few years of a hard diet it might settle down

dachau-inmates.GIF

Erggg, wroong!

I heard that if you eat less, your body starts building up more reserves, because its under stress of diet. So instead of getting thinner you get even fatter lol. Although after a few years of a hard diet it might settle down

dachau-inmates.GIF

That's what I heard too, gaarg.

The Concentration Camp Diet sounds like a good idea to lose weight

It is not actually possible to turn fat into muscles. They are two completely different kinds of tissue and will under no circumstances magically morph from one to the other.

Wow, did you think I literally meant turning fat into muscles? I did, of course, mean burning away the fat through exercise and in return "replace" the weight of the fat with the weight of muscles...

Archived