chaosmachine

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest uptown devil

lol omg u tricked us all!!! i

i was actually crying thru most of the day cause of this thread :(

your internet persona rivals troon's in consistency

Lol, I just logged into the trashbear account! I thought you were giving it some promotion!

I actually did some... Some friends of mine who are working in England are quite interested into this one so there´s possibility that there will be lots of random people showing up that night.

Guest placidburp
Lol, I just logged into the trashbear account! I thought you were giving it some promotion!

I actually did some... Some friends of mine who are working in England are quite interested into this one so there´s possibility that there will be lots of random people showing up that night.

Yay! Good work Captain! :flower:

I don´t change my private settings myself because I share a lot of pics from various local skateboarding/snowboarding competitions and other actions and I want people to have access to it so they don´t have to bug me all the time about this. I use to delete it after some time so I get requests in the end but they´re not so many. About my own privacy? I share telephone number only with my friends and I got no address detail there at all. If I am thinking about my own pics, in which I was tagged I don´t care that much, I leave them there for people as these pics should have some purpose at their own since the other way there would be no reason for tagging them in the first place. And my look? who fuckin´ cares, ...maybe sometimes it can be useful to look like a classic 808... or nope?

Archived