IGNORED

look at this idiot on facebook

chaosmachine

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

Okay the reason this REALLY got me is that I don't have a facebook account, so instead it showed the site of my best friend who was still logged in on my pc for some reason, and I was like WHAT the ...

LOL, yeah that would have fucked me up too.

mean prank to play on a forum overly representing self-medicating depressive social-anxiety filled nerds.

pretty funny tho. hope no one killed themselves or cried too much.

Guest tht tne

Okay the reason this REALLY got me is that I don't have a facebook account, so instead it showed the site of my best friend who was still logged in on my pc for some reason, and I was like WHAT the ...

i like your avatar and i like you

Guest bitroast

:ok:

my profile pic isn't even a photo of me, my last name is slightly altered and most of the privacy settings are turned up. and for a good few seconds i still fell for it :P

Guest underscore

what i find really cool about this is, after reading some of the replies, i think there may be a small handful who didn't get it and that's really special.

i made a dummy account just to see what was happening; people being uber conceited = megalolz

what i find really cool about this is, after reading some of the replies, i think there may be a small handful who didn't get it and that's really special.

i made a dummy account just to see what was happening; people being uber conceited = megalolz

you do realize the irony in that statement right?

Guest ezkerraldean

lol (at you)

Archived