IGNORED

hey WATMM!!! I need your help

Muflontillah

Hey guys!

I need any info on- or links to- every downloadable mix with WATMM music only ...I need it for a promotion thingie which I am buildin´ up for this boring summertime that is coming...

If you share any somewhere or know about any...please reply,... tracklists are welcome but if there is none, it´s not that big problem...for now :cool:

thanksalot and enjoyyourstay!

edit: you can post some info even on mixes that are not possible to get anymore, - appreciated too...

no no... I was thinking about mixes containing only music made by WATMM members...

btw... WATMMmixes forum is quite popular, judging by what I know... me myself.. i have everything that was posted there yet...

An Electronic Tribute to Antarctica?

WATMM Monthly Remix Comp 2?

Anything by Wisp, Fluorescent Grey, Acid Burp, Monolith, H.P. Sneakstep and other cool people I'm forgetting?

I meant mixes,

ok..so it looks like the only option left for me is to search for them. So lazy am I... but the second problem is, that from what I remember, lots of good mixes are not possible to get straight from the forum anymore. I´ll have to dig through the interwebs, ...I hope that our SoundCloud Group is filled with some...

I meant mixes,

ok..so it looks like the only option left for me is to search for them. So lazy am I... but the second problem is, that from what I remember, lots of good mixes are not possible to get straight from the forum anymore. I´ll have to dig through the interwebs, ...I hope that our SoundCloud Group is filled with some...

This was something you should have contacted me about...

All the WATMMixes should be available via the forum, as it wasn't around before we moved servers and wasn't subject to the data pruning (as far as I can remember).

All the WATMMixes should be available via the forum

Many mixes are avaliable in the WATMMixes forum, that´s true. I was just hoping for people to check this forum and post some info on mixes that never made it there. Yet, as I mentioned before, I was too lazy to browe through GB, EKT and Music Forums to get them all and was, on the otherside, too hungry for them and started this topic ... :flower: I can maybe undo it by listing them all here after I complete the search :flower: ...

I meant mixes,

This was something you should have contacted me about...

All the WATMMixes should be available via the forum, as it wasn't around before we moved servers and wasn't subject to the data pruning (as far as I can remember).

Yes, what ever happened to that massive archive of music that was available under the WATMM tab?

WATMM tab?

which WATMM tab?

The one you click on at top left and it says "The Forum is HERE". That used to have loads of live stuff from all the artists, I think anyway.

ok...so in the end, I choosed to do my own WATMM mixes... I am gonna travel around the central Europe through summer and I got about 40-50 tapes, so I´ll try to fill em up before July, so I can take them with me..., I´ll post the mixes to the forum as well.. yet I am gonna do full list of "WATMM-MUSIC-ONLY" mixes done by others, so, Joyrex, I´ll send you the list in the PM as well so you can have it too,... I think I am gonna browse through old archives as well, maybe I´ll find some old ones(if nothing else, even names of the mixes/artists or tracklists will be enough). Yet, I have to find the links to these old WATMM archives but they were posted here some time ago, so it shouldn´t be hard.. it would be cool to know about them all, and have the list near by hand.

Archived