IGNORED

failed car bomb in times square

chaosmachine

I was actually in Times Square today at 6:30 pm. Didn't see shit.

We were there to see the new Nightmare on Elm Street... so at least we got to see one bomb. Ba dum bum ching.

hahahahahaha! Seriously though, I've probably been the biggest N.O.E.S. fan stretching all the way back to '88 so is it worth my time?

I'd say definitely see it with a group of people with good senses of humor. I went to see it with my fiancé and a bunch of older gay dudes, which was fun. It made up for the parts where the movie was lacking. I think of you were to see it by yourself, especially being a big fan, you might get depressed.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blicero

lol @ jaw breaking blow

what a joke. thank god terrorists are incompetent. that's really our best defense.

Guest ezkerraldean

The news are saying it was a 40 year old white male.

Should i say the T word , or is it to soon?

Troon?

So from 40 year old white male to Pakistan Taliban in less than a week. Guess people were paying a bit too much attention to the oil spill.

Not to worry though, the FBI says the public is safe!

Guest Drahken

Article on how they caught the guy.

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2010/05/secretive-spy-plane-snooped-on-times-square-suspect-report/

“In the end, it was secret Army intelligence planes that did him in. Armed with his cell phone number, they circled the skies over the New York area, intercepting a call to Emirates Airlines reservations, before scrambling to catch him at John F. Kennedy International Airport.”

“It sucks up everything. We’ve got these things in Jalalabad [Afghanistan]. We routinely fly these things over Khandahar. When I say everything, I mean BlueTooth would be effected, even the wave length that PlayStation controllers are on. They suck up everything. That’s the point,” Scahill’s source tells him.

Archived