IGNORED

I Normally Don't Actively Ask For Donations, But...

Joyrex

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JR, if you ever got those shirts together you've been promising us for the last 5 years, you could make them premium gifts for subscribers like NPR. Or just whore yourself out and make us buy em.

i am confident that beneboi was simply trying to annoy people. he succeeded

i think beneboi rarely tries to annoy people. Knowing him as i do he just thought it was a genuinely humorous situation. He has a very dark sense of humor and is not a very sensitive person, especially on the internet. That's all there is to it. If you say youve never laughed at stranger's misfortune youre either a saint or a liar. Also hadnt the van already hit someone before the other guy? I think very few, if anyone, knew the real context of the situation. Its unfortunate way to go no doubt, but sometimes the internet just isnt the place for extremely personal discussions if you have thin skin. If i post about my wife divorcing me, a relative dying tragically, i would not expect unanimous sympathy given watmm's track record for serious discussion.

also i think joyrex leaves lion banned because he thinks theo would post on his account on the sly.

This thread feels like some shareholders meeting

It sorta is.

If you're a contributing member of the forum (posts or donations) then you have the right to put some input into it. Whether or not it gets taken on board is another matter.

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

i am confident that beneboi was simply trying to annoy people. he succeeded

i think beneboi rarely tries to annoy people. Knowing him as i do he just thought it was a genuinely humorous situation. He has a very dark sense of humor and is not a very sensitive person, especially on the internet. That's all there is to it. If you say youve never laughed at stranger's misfortune youre either a saint or a liar. Also hadnt the van already hit someone before the other guy? I think very few, if anyone, knew the real context of the situation. Its unfortunate way to go no doubt, but sometimes the internet just isnt the place for extremely personal discussions if you have thin skin. If i post about my wife divorcing me, a relative dying tragically, i would not expect unanimous sympathy given watmm's track record for serious discussion.

also i think joyrex leaves lion banned because he thinks theo would post on his account on the sly.

QFT

i would like to point out that permanent banning doesnt actually very effectively keep out anyone that wants to come back in

many easy ways to circumvent an ip ban

in all likelihood those that are permabanned would probably rather not WANT to come back

once i get a job i'll send some cash your way, it's been too long since i donated. right now though i am unemployed and borked.

also i want my damn watmm tshirt.

i would like to point out that permanent banning doesnt actually very effectively keep out anyone that wants to come back in

many easy ways to circumvent an ip ban

what? that could never happen. :emotawesomepm9:

Guest Franklin

as I've said before... my best friend is the sales director of a major t-shirt printing company and would likely hook up some cheap but high quality shit. let me know.

Archived