IGNORED

Hi everyone.

Guest Adam

Guest uptown devil
I hope you all heard about this. So what do you think about it? I think it's amazing. Don't know who creates this (and actually I don't really care) but they must be EXTREMELY talented. Both music and video are amazing. I also love the story, altough I can't understand it full, and it is very subjective but i love how everything evolves. I would say this is pure art in its best form. So fresh. So in time. Love this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVVLkWjTISE

nice, i like it

Guest Adam

You guys are crazy. :snares::wtf:

Yes I'm on gearslutz, I'm impressed how fast you found that. And hey, what rules? I had readed it. BTW this forum has best smiles I've ever seen. :mu-ziq:

the smileys are cleared up in depth in the rules, when its acceptable to use which one, times of day which certain smileys are banned etc. id check em out again. if you highlight the important bits and then mix up the paragraphs each reading they will stick in your memory far better. you'll get along just fine here if you spent the next few weeks studying them.

Yes I'm on gearslutz, I'm impressed how fast you found that. And hey, what rules? I had readed it. BTW this forum has best smiles I've ever seen. :mu-ziq:

do you draw in ms paint?

Do you post on Gearslutz?

yeah, i lurk more than i post because almost every thread makes me want to punch those old fogeys in the face with my cock. I usually stay in the electronic music section.

it was a TOTAL accident too. It was on the front page of the electronic music section. I didn't look for you or anything.

it was a TOTAL accident too. It was on the front page of the electronic music section. I didn't look for you or anything.

Suuuuuuuuuure Sneak :emotawesomepm9:

in retrospect my response looks rather defensive, but my total internet time daily has dropped significantly as the spring rolled around so I have better things to do, like get a sweet and sexy tan. *flex* and work out.

Archived