Guest JW Modestburns

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

you're probably not on the us servers?

anyone on the european servers do add me:

charname: vincentvc

charcode: 281

i wish you could have free accs on all the other continent servers/ladders as well, sad sad. :(

Who wants some SC2 shortly?

What mode would you like? I've been meaning to get on all day. I need to get motivated to bust out some 1v1 ladders latter before my weekend is up too.

i think ive got kramer and gordo in for a few games sometime tonight, if we got mischiev we could make it watmm 4sies

I could just add 'em all to a party when they get on. It's attempting to invite you right now, actually. lol

*hops on to chatmm*

• 7 months later...

nice dude.. post it on teamliquid. ;)

I'll do it. In three days when I can make a new thread since i just registered. Do you happen to know of any relevant existing threads to post this in?

You should link it when you post it. I fucking suck at navigating that places threads.

Also, Gordo, I saw you went on a massive Zerg streak. lol

yeah switched to zerg with the new season. so incredibly rage inducing race it is.

What is new season? I haven't played the game in months, were there any big improvements?

@gaarg no idea, i barely ever check the forums. i check liquipedia fairly often though.. best archive of SC information on the nets. :)

lol i started playing solely zerg too this season, but fuck it, i went back to playing random. zerg can get so so frustrating. :P

nah they just reset ladder, some new maps and stuff. a masters and grandmasters league were added too.

Feel the pain. :rdjgrin:

I'm so happy I finally got out of Gold League. Got my heart set on getting to Diamond now that I've got the Hydralisk portrait too.

I hated Zerg the first time I saw them (at my friend's house during the beta). I quickly fell in love after watching them in action though. The new Raptorling upgrade for the Heart of the Swarm campaign looks extremely awesome too (as does swarmling).

• 11 months later...

Anyone here going to watch MLG Anaheim?

http://www.twitch.tv/mlgstarcrafta

i sure am, it's going to be awesome :)

they're going to make pro players show off hots.. theyre not going to stream it though afaik

here's a very generic hots game blizzard has posted on their youtube channel (casted by day and rob simpson)

[media=]

[/media]

hhhhmmmm, that's some horrible casting, if you ask me. I'm more of a conrad fan.

although no heart of the swarm gameplay, an awesome cast nevertheless:

Bump for this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FfCRk9dea4&feature=player_profilepage

Sooo I've been drawing for this like mad a couple of months ago, but then I moved to a new apartment and started doing other stuff, and now I figured I'll just post this and who gives the shit.

This is great Gaarg!

hhhhmmmm, that's some horrible casting, if you ask me. I'm more of a conrad fan.

although no heart of the swarm gameplay, an awesome cast nevertheless:

[media=]

[/media]

Yeah Day9 did some great casting in the past, I don't really enjoy his style anymore either..

My favourite casters at the moment are dApollo, Gretorp, Katu & Adebisi (guys who cast ESV these days).

Not really following the youtube guys anymore, I used to like Psy a lot. More fun to see live stuff, championships etc.. :)

• 5 months later...

so they officially anounced the hots release! march 12, 2013

40 euros normal digital, 55 euros exclusive digital with different ultralisk skin, and stuff for d3 and wow.

Archived