IGNORED

kanye west's production

Alzado

Guest blicero

this white dude

lol.

that's jon brion. one of the best living record producers.

"equal to the music is the style" - kanye

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Backson

Honestly, he's no more egotistical than any other pop musician.

false

Difference is, he can compose music and produce.

false

http://www.vh1.com/video/misc/345682/see-you-in-my-nightmares-live-from-vh1-storytellers.jhtml

this is exactly what I'm talking about. You, who I assume sees yourself as a musically enlightened individual, are reacting like a Taylor Swift fan.

You might think that the promotion of Kanye was orchestrated by the music industry, but little do you know that they have just as much to do with his downfall.

so if you think kanye west is egotistical and creates bad music... you're a taylor swift fan? that's bullshit.

it was obvious that he is an egomaniac, waaaaay before "i'mma let you finish but..."

he's had some decent beats, but lately he's just been total garbage. trying to sing with auto-tune turned to 11? he obviously wants to be some kind of superstar, not merely content with being a producer.

yeah, but every well known pop personality is like that. They all wake up in the morning and say "How can I better my life for myself today?" and yet, you only seem to care about it when mass media picks out one person and tell the whole world they are an arsehole, and then rides the conroversy to make money.

You'll be justified to say he's a dick if you use examples that aren't the most obvious, stupid thing possible, like interuptting an award ceremony. I mean seriously? Awards are how some of the thousand most arrogant people on the planet circle jerk one another, and for some reason one person interupting another makes them and only them a douchbag out of such a disgusting ceremony?

I agree with some stuff you say though. His synth-hop stuff was kind of like him slowing down from being ahead of the pack to just being like everyone else. Apparently he's going back to samples and is working with DJ Premier and RZA for his next album. could be very good...

• 6 years later...

Archived