IGNORED

post reasons why you hate the police.

vertsk8er419

To be honest, getting a warrant is pretty fucking trivial. It shouldn't be, but it is in practice.

Interactions with police, to reiterate/rephrase, come down to this: they have the power to escalate any situation, and kill you; if they decide to violate your rights you have no power while your rights are being violated; after your rights are violated you have the power to basically (a) limit what's placed in evidence, or (b) seek redress (good luck with that.)

There are a lot of good cops, like I said, but you don't ever want to be in a position to find out who is and who isn't. Say thank you sir, may I have another, and then get a fucking lawyer.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JW Modestburns
7029_4317.gif

what the hell. That is unreal.

Unjustifiable and ridiculous. One cop almost hurts himself running towards the victim. Maybe he killed one of their cop friends?

I'm pretty sure I saw this somewhere and he either ran down a cop or just failed to.

The likelihood of encountering a good cop decreases with the amount of cops around you.

The likelihood of encountering a good human decreased with the amount of humans around you.

I'm sorry, but Baph is the only one speaking logic in this thread. It sucks, I agree, but when the men with the badge and the guns are fucking with you it is PRUDENT to only answer "yes sir" "no sir".

Warrant or not, they gave him like exactly 10 seconds to open the door before breaking in and firing bullets in a house with children present. I didn't realize that being given a warrant was a license to shoot whatever you feel like shooting.

I sometimes imagine say 50 years from now pot being legal and my grandkids studying all this shit in the history books and being just amazed and stunned at imagery of big armed thugs running around trashing houses and beating the crap out of nonviolent citizens.. and me having to explain that humans are just dumb, every generation has its witch hunts.

you know what i hate? people not responding to my facebook messages :cerious:

But are they cops tho?

no, but maybe they think i am.

I JUST WANNA BE FRIENDS, MAN :wtf:

Guest viscosity

pepper spray.

it takes over a week for your eyes not to feel like dry sockets

Archived