IGNORED

post reasons why you hate the police.

vertsk8er419

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKy-WSZMklc

7029_4317.gif

Today’s police officers, at least in North America, know exactly what they’re getting into when they join the force; people in uniform don’t just get cats out of trees in this country. Yes, most take the job because of what they feel to be economic necessity, but needing a paycheck is no excuse for obeying orders to evict families, harass young men of color, or pepper spray demonstrators. I also hate the fact that they have the ability to act so irrationally, yet they constantly get away with it, just like in the video(s) above. "those whose consciences can be bought are everyone else’s enemies, not potential allies." It's a shame many others don't see it this way...

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

polizia-fail.jpg

1243723279_95ff32e283.jpg?v=0

TAW4324.jpg

im jealous that cops get new mustangs to drive around these days

01624.jpg

paul-walker-and-the-supra.jpg

caparo_cop_car.jpg

Guest bigs

because i listen to rap

hahhahaha

i just hate that 90% of them are power hungry idiots who barely got out of high school (if they did at all). their self righteousness seems to know no bounds. that they'd go through all the trouble to fuck over an innocent kid smoking pot (which you hear about all the time, these days) when they could be out there tracking down criminals who actually hurt people/society seems ridiculous.

edit: the fast and the furious is one of the most hilariously awesome movies ever created. with the exception of the second one, they all are, really.

(UK) because my gf got done for speeding a tiny amount, wrote them a letter, and they let her off the points on her license if she agreed to do a speed awareness course.

they sent the form, we completed it straightaway, then sent it back.

a while later, we got a letter saying that she had the 3 points and a fine.

we phoned them up, and she had sent the letter in TOO EARLY. so annoyed, we sorted that out with the lady on the phone. still had 3 points though:/

a letter turned up yesterday with a court summons for not sorting it out.

ffffffuuuuuu what other company in the world has a TOO EARLY rule apart from mobile phone cashback scams fffffffuuuuuuu

Lol, Russ what the fuck.

I miss you!

aint seen you for agessss, that goes for luddy and aims too.. im in hove now, darling!

and yeah.. fucking police scams, wtf. its not like we're boy racers or anything, no offence george :emotawesomepm9:

i've actually never had a cop give me a ticket of any kind... but I hate cops, when I see them I can't help but feel rage... ruins my day usually

how did you feel about those 4 cops gettin capped not too long ago near seattle?

4 dead cops in 2 minutes is kinda pro actually...

The ONLY positive encounter with the police was when I got a ticket for speeding 78mh/h on a 50km/h limit last summer. 2km/h from losing my licens and cost me about $480. I was lucky so I just took it, so this female officer were all chill about it too, and we had a 15min chilled conversation then I was off.

I'm always straight forward whenever I encounter the authorities but in every other situation, from festivals to unfair parking tickets, I've always been met with this fucking unnecessary attitude. Totally unlogical and irrational thinking just to focus on the wrong parts of the situation - just to get something to ACT upon.

Guest hahathhat

i've found it a good tactic to sterotype cops, just as i am sure they do to me:

- the fat skinhead cops are universally assholes. watch out esp. if they have those sort of wraparound sunglasses on

- black cops tend to be decent enough but will rarely cut you a break (they follow the rules pretty carefully)

- the old white ones with moustaches and glasses that give off a sort of granddad vibe are usually sweet touches, but if you're rude or have drugs they won't cut you a break

what other cop types can you think of, watmm?

Archived