IGNORED

Drank

Guest carthief

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^So much jealous, rocky. How'd you get a stock bottle?

I think it's pretty lol about the whole thing with "chopped and screwed" being associated with codeine. Like, rap is usually weed, trance is ecstasy, house is ket(?), country is alcohol, metal is heroin, whatever whatever. It's just that certain music is often thought to be 'inspired' by a certain drug. And it's cool because I always feel very 'acid house/minimal tech' on opiates (which I love) so it's cool to think of these 'rapcore' producers feeling similar, then making this quite synthetic and effected sounding hip hip music whilst under the influence

:trashbear:

those pictures make me sad, especially seeing stereotypically a pack of newports next to the 'drank' i feel sorry for \idiot rappers who would rather do promethazine mixed with coedine than an opiate on it's own. It's like really a seriously pathetic poor mans way to get fucked up. You might as well just take a tube of dramamine and drink a couple beers.\

if white trash hicks invented this method of getting messed up people everywhere would laugh at it in the same way kids huff gasoline. but rap culture is bad ass so now all the kids think its cool

Guest Glass Plate

Yeah it just makes me really nauseas. You thought high fructose corn syrup drinks where kind of ridiculous? Wait until you fill them with disgusting cough syrups that will make you really fucking tired!

^So much jealous, rocky. How'd you get a stock bottle?

:trashbear:

yeah, these aren't my photos haha. found em on flickr. drank aint my thang as i've said. tho i could use an antihistamine about now.

Guest carthief

You guys seem really bitter. I used to be on a high horse about drug use/choice too but I've come off it.

I think even some of your most-esteemed heroin users are aware of the potentiating effects of opiates when used with antihistamines.

You guys seem really bitter. I used to be on a high horse about drug use/choice too but I've come off it.

I think even some of your most-esteemed heroin users are aware of the potentiating effects of opiates when used with antihistamines.

not promethazine, if they are then they are really desperate and don't have access to better antihistamines which wouldn't make sense since promethazine is not sold over the counter in most stores

you seem to be taking 'drank' awfully serious, get off your high-horse about the sizzurup and we'll talk.<--- i'm a drug nerd i can't help it.

It might be funny because you don't understand it, but I don't think it's funny that a guy died unintentionally from taking drugs.

The drugs in this case are different and unique, thus my interest, so I guess that gives less validity, or seriousness, to the guy's death than if he died of alcohol poisoning and rapped a lot about alcohol, a heart attack and cocaine, etc.

i wasn't highlighting the death part. i'm laughing at the man-baby who made a career from sucking on and rapping about cough syrup. big moe, who "was known for a softer and slower style than other Houston rappers, including a mixture of rapping and singing that he called "rapsinging"[1]"

lol

I don't think it's any less or more dangerous than any other drug, i was trying to say that because so many people are obsessed with hip hop and rap culture and that 'drank' comes from that culture, it's taken far more seriously and given a coolness factor than other poor man's methods of getting fucked up for recreation. If rappers started talking about how awesome it is to take pseudophedrine and drink a 40 at the same time..... hopefully you get my point. Maybe in time nutmeg will become the next drank? (probably would have already happened by now since Malcom X used it in prison). I miss the era of hiphop when PCP was still popular.

edit: i think my final point here is that the rising popularity of the one of the most boring and wtf drugs is perfectly in line with how abysmally bad and homogenous mainstream rap has become. Thats why i say i miss PCP, shit was a lot more weird back then. Now it's popular to act literally retarded, instead of someone with super human strength who is trying to peel themselves like a banana (i prefer the latter)

Guest hahathhat

after seeing this drank substrate

4461236377_23e162f17b_o.jpg

10mg/5mg codeine... means you'd probably want at least 50ml syrup, i could see it being not terrible mixed out with kool aid.

i note there is a bit of alcohol too -- i wonder if it is about some sort of odd drug synergy?

does your weed bag really come with a barcode on it?

if you live in any of the 15 states where it is legal there is a high possibility of this

i note there is a bit of alcohol too -- i wonder if it is about some sort of odd drug synergy?

probably not, a lot of syrups have alcohol in them like Nyquil. I think most likely is that one is just feeling the overwhelming strength of the Promethazine. I was given an entire bottle of this once and truthfully i could barely feel the codeine in it, it felt like i was just passing out from an antihistamine style sleep, anyone who has taken dramamine will know this feeling, its slightly different admittedly a tad more pleasurable. It's beyond me how this could go viral. If it was legal or over the counter that would be one thing, i could easily understand that. but you literally have to go to the doctor and have health insurance to get it.

probably not, a lot of syrups have alcohol in them like Nyquil. I think most likely is that one is just feeling the overwhelming strength of the Promethazine. I was given an entire bottle of this once and truthfully i could barely feel the codeine in it, it felt like i was just passing out from an antihistamine style sleep, anyone who has taken dramamine will know this feeling, its slightly different admittedly a tad more pleasurable. It's beyond me how this could go viral. If it was legal or over the counter that would be one thing, i could easily understand that. but you literally have to go to the doctor and have health insurance to get it.

what the fuck is up with dramamine? i tried it once and i didn't have any crazy auditory hallucinations, but i did have a bad taste in my mouth for like an hour afterward. maybe i didn't take enough.

Guest uptown devil

it's a photo someone posted earlier in the thread dude

my apologies, it wasn't aptly cited.

what the fuck is up with dramamine? i tried it once and i didn't have any crazy auditory hallucinations, but i did have a bad taste in my mouth for like an hour afterward. maybe i didn't take enough.

nowhere NEAR enough. Enough (imo) is 2 of those tubes. But seriously, don't EVER do it. It pretty much sucks donkey dick and can be dangerous depending on the situation. It's just not "fun".

nowhere NEAR enough. Enough (imo) is 2 of those tubes. But seriously, don't EVER do it. It pretty much sucks donkey dick and can be dangerous depending on the situation. It's just not "fun".

i took one tube, so yeah, guess it wasn't enough.

i may decide to try it again, eventually. i'm just curious about the intensity of the hallucinations. only the taste would put me off. i don't know if i could choke down two tubes of those things, yuck.

i took one tube, so yeah, guess it wasn't enough.

i may decide to try it again, eventually. i'm just curious about the intensity of the hallucinations. only the taste would put me off. i don't know if i could choke down two tubes of those things, yuck.

look, if you do that, make SURE you get a sitter who won't freak out. This is not an easy experience. Everything feels very "real", hallucination wise, and I've seen that lead to EXTREMELY erratic behavior in friends.

if Lil jon started huffing glue you know it would get popular, it would increase it's popularity 100x more than the Ramone's song about it did

what GLUE! what GLUE! what GLUE! what GLUE! what GLUE! what GLUE! what GLUE! what GLUE?

sol VENT? sol VENT? sol VENT? sol VENT? sol VENT? sol VENT? sol VENT? sol VENT!

Archived