IGNORED

workout music

halisray

• 3 weeks later...
Guest illway

Great recommendations with Broken Social Scene and Meshuggah. If you like metal I'd also recommend Strapping Young Lad.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

A few songs I played today :

Sebastian - Ross Ross Ross

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dOoRdJ_qBO8

Clark - Proper Mid Fi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzAbwhOeock

Uyama Hiroto - Climbed Mountain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzxPEGY06ko

The Prodigy - Out Of Space

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qriH-8yeqcE

I have body riddle from clark only - i'll give it a whirl.. not a big fan of this album tho

you want turning dragon

also, this is actually good for running

45-33_album_cover.jpg

even if he totally ripped off manuel gottsching in both cover and sound

Guest Fishtank

I always listen to metal or some Vsnares when exercising

nothing else get me more pumped!

I also listen to BoC while running.

Woah. That would make me want to sit on the bench and watch the ducks in the water.

I always listen to metal or some Vsnares when exercising

nothing else get me more pumped!

Fuck yeah Vsnares is awesome for working out. And metal too.

Guest ruiagnelo

Woah. That would make me want to sit on the bench and watch the ducks in the water.

It's the only way i get to be in contact with nature in my routine, so BoC feels really nice.

But i get your point. Not shaky enough right?

For running, I pretty much exclusively listen to Drum n Bass; definitely works best for me. On that basis, I recommend all 10 or so of the Progression Sessions CDs. Perfect to bop along to.

ltj-bukem-feat-mc-conrad-progression-sessions-vol8.jpg

where can i get this? and which one do u recommend

I usually listen to Go Plastic by Squarepusher, but if you're looking for a constant beat, that wouldn't work well.

EDIT: also augmatic disport by autechre is by far the best song I've ever heard for running to.

I usually listen to Go Plastic by Squarepusher, but if you're looking for a constant beat, that wouldn't work well.

EDIT: also augmatic disport by autechre is by far the best song I've ever heard for running to.

both of those sound ideal for having an epileptic fit roughly half way through your routine.

both of those sound ideal for having an epileptic fit roughly half way through your routine.

I guess for me it isn't about having a constant beat, it's about having something that I like to listen to.

Maybe that's why I'm still weak.

Guest -Ad-

For running, I pretty much exclusively listen to Drum n Bass; definitely works best for me. On that basis, I recommend all 10 or so of the Progression Sessions CDs. Perfect to bop along to.

ltj-bukem-feat-mc-conrad-progression-sessions-vol8.jpg

where can i get this? and which one do u recommend

I like three, but they are all pretty good. Maybe avoid the live ones.

In terms of where to get it, erm...mine were from DC++. Legit version, dunno...looks like the old ones are hard to get hold of now.

Amazon

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

i run to the beat of my heart, the rhythm of my breathing and the shuffle of my feet

It's the only way i get to be in contact with nature in my routine, so BoC feels really nice.

But i get your point. Not shaky enough right?

Yeah I need something with more energy usually, though it depends. I've played stuff like Dimlite when working out, but it's just a more laid back workout. I suck at running too so if I listened to something chill it would make me lazy, if it's high energy I'm more likely to keep pushing. If I was good at running, BoC might work if I was out in nature and not on a treadmill.

Archived