IGNORED

workout music

halisray

Hey all -

I need a new playlist, something up beat. I do weight workouts and long distance runs and I'm tired of listening to hold your colour by pendulum and yes by the pet shop boys

any recommendations or a compilation someone can hook me up with?

cheers

Guest GrandPopPoplock

I work out A LOT to Chris Clark . His best work out album is Totems Flare ( Turning Dragon is a close second ) .

Other shit I work out to :

The Prodigy - Music For The Jilted Generation

Prodigy+-+(1994)+Music+For+The+Jilted+Generation.jpg

Broken Social Scene - Broken Social Scene ( Yes , wtf . I find myself singing along and zoning out to this quite often )

20764.jpg

Deastro - Legends

R-1541770-1227170374.jpeg

Pictureplane - Dark Rift ( Time Teens , my son...Time Teens )

pictureplane.jpg

Flying Lotus - Cosmogramma ( Nod.gif )

FlyingLotus-Cosmogramma.jpg

Guest disparaissant

i work out to lady gaga and la roux but im into "terrible" shit like that. still, gets you PUMPED.

Guest Apeofnaples

Orbital work for me and sometimes Opeth. If it's a slow grind or physio I'll listen to Autechre mostly.

i second the clark and meshuggah suggestions. i also really like the 12 hour ae radio broadcast, parts 8 and 9 in particular. lots of hip hop and idm mashed in a perfect sequence. i listen to that more than oversteps actually.

Guest -Ad-

For running, I pretty much exclusively listen to Drum n Bass; definitely works best for me. On that basis, I recommend all 10 or so of the Progression Sessions CDs. Perfect to bop along to.

ltj-bukem-feat-mc-conrad-progression-sessions-vol8.jpg

For running, I pretty much exclusively listen to Drum n Bass; definitely works best for me. On that basis, I recommend all 10 or so of the Progression Sessions CDs. Perfect to bop along to.

ltj-bukem-feat-mc-conrad-progression-sessions-vol8.jpg

yeah man that was nice and smooth back in the day :music:

Archived