IGNORED

New Pokemon Ideas

Guest Funktion

Guest Funktion

Nutwatch, he's a nut and also a watch, what more do you want?

Priestmouse, a spiritual rodent of the cloth.

Guest Gary C

Yeah, I haven't played Pokemon since Red and Blue and I've never had any interest in any of the new ones since then. The first hundred were based on animals, but it seems to that they're just becoming cartoon blobs in the latter incarnations.

I've been hankering to play the first Pokemon for a couple of months now. I may have to dip into the new games just for shits and giggles.

Guest Funktion

Yeah, I haven't played Pokemon since Red and Blue and I've never had any interest in any of the new ones since then. The first hundred were based on animals, but it seems to that they're just becoming cartoon blobs in the latter incarnations.

I've been hankering to play the first Pokemon for a couple of months now. I may have to dip into the new games just for shits and giggles.

i just finished fire red, which is just a remake of the first couple games. it was alright, none of them new pokemon like luvdisc which is just a heart shaped frisbee, i mean for fucks sake.

Weezing 2.0

He's like the original Weezing, but his smokescreen can get in people's lungs and kill them.

Also, when he spits acid at you, it's dangerous, and could eat away your skin.

cthulhuspunkmonster.png

penox. shoots noxious spunk from his wangs, and is a tad rapey when he's drunk.

They pretty much already have that. It's called Metapod. It is a wang-shaped pokemon that knows harden and string shot.

Guest Coalbucket PI

bollockbaby

it's like a testicle that cries but you can't feed it because it doesn't have a mouth

Guest Funktion

Ickey, david icke in swamp-bear form. spits poison from a chamber in its eyes. evolves into alexjonesasaur.

Guest AcrossCanyons

all the pokemon games are awesome and anybody who says "bawww old pkmn is better new look like frogaliens >:(" has either not played any since red/blue or is lying because hating pokemon (exept red/blue coz, duh, they are classix right) makes you look manly and t0tally c00l infront of your friends

and the new pokemon (pkmn black/white) look awesome

http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Generation_V_Pokémon

also there is definitely going to be a weinermon legendary as previously speculated

Archived