IGNORED

Why is the United States so fucking Fat.

Boxing Day

Ever since i moved to the States i came to the conclusion that the USA is the fattest nation of them all.

I just don't understand what is going on with you people. Your fascination with fast food is sickening , you are feeding kids fucking MCDonalds for dinner!!!!.

Get on a diet America.

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest mafted

it's the land of over indulgence, and i can't say i'm proud of that aspect. now, women are acting like it's society that makes them feel guilty for being fat, when society is already fat.. like, it's healthy to be overweight or something. nobody will take the blame for their own actions.

because everyone eats fast food you thick fuck

Yeah no shit , with 12,150 McDonald nationwide I'm not surprise.

But why are you allowing this shit to happen , i want to know the leap between Mom and Pop food stores and fucking frozen-unhealthy meat.

It's not a leap -- it was a slow, gradual process effected both greedily by some and unintentionally by others. I'm afraid the answer to your question is much more complicated than you seem to want it to be. But fortunately, it's one of the most fashionable questions to be asking these days (especially by our first lady), so you won't have any trouble finding a shelf of books to provide you with an extended account of the 'why' you're asking for.

Guest ruiagnelo

This is the main difference between united states of america and europe. One knows how to eat, the other doesn't :facepalm:

i go to the states a lot and i really do get a kick out of the most common food products i see everywhere. not to say there isn't lots of amazing eateries, there just seems to be a prevalence of mass-produced fluff, people living on a diet of refined sugar and flour and animal fat, they must take vitamin supplements or something.

you do get it here too, just not quite as prevalent. corner stores for example here you can actually buy bread that weighs more than the air in the bag

Guest -Ad-

Everyone loves a bit of fast food but every day? That shit gonna do you bad.

Best food ever is Mediterranean - can't beat fresh fish caught that day, the best tomatoes you've ever eaten and lashings of olive oil. OH yeah.

When I moved to America I got fat. Luckily I lost some weight in high school. Growth spurt helped.

But to be fair, there just isn't enough health and diet education, and for the longest time, people didn't know what they were eating. The FDA is poisoning us.

Archived