IGNORED

lindsay lohan is in trouble

YEK

it was all over fox and cnn. i dunno, she used to be so attractive, now i guess she kinda looks like a druggy.

plastic face surgery... dayumn. it was on tv LIVE too so you know it's big, LINDSAY!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

meh, just some rich chick who's gotta take a drug test, is probably gonna fail, then probably wont get in any trouble cause shes famous or some shit; downward spiral continues. next.

btw, i only remember her jugs looking good NEVER. i wouldn't smash it with essiness cock on a pole.

She's wearing a leg bracelet now. I like Lindsay, she really needs different parents and some real friends though. Tough to make good friends when you are in the bottom of a pit though.

Guest Coalbucket PI

I just about popped a boner watching the Herbie flick but I think she's lost it, the jugs aren't what they were supposed to turn out to be

I wanna know how she got her legs/thighs so skinny b/c she used to have pretty chunky thighs (see mean girls).

lindsay lohan was fucking hot.

*correction

Is, she's just feeling/looking the after effects of too much drinking/partying/depression.

Guest disparaissant

I wanna know how she got her legs/thighs so skinny b/c she used to have pretty chunky thighs (see mean girls).

thissss

though tbh, on second thought the answer is probably "coke and constant vomiting and malnutrition due to said constant vomiting."

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Jesus Christ . She's a walking Nine Inch Nail's song .

Hopefully she can sort her life out .

i don't care even if she looks drugged up and fucked and old she's still unbelievably sexy.

LOHAN.

Lindsay+Lohan+Very+Hot+Wears+Sexy+Bra+(5).jpg

i might start stalking her.

Guest ruiagnelo

i don't care even if she looks drugged up and fucked and old she's still unbelievably sexy.

LOHAN.

Lindsay+Lohan+Very+Hot+Wears+Sexy+Bra+(5).jpg

i might start stalking her.

meh

Guest disparaissant

she looks like she spent a few days lost in the desert and still hasn't gotten properly hydrated, i fail to see the attraction. but i do think you should stalk her, that would be hilarious.

Guest disparaissant

it's just one of those things, it doesn't make any sense to me. i know the reasons, but i can't help but ask rhetorically whilst dumbfounded. it's kind of like asking "good lord, how could someone vote for sarah palin?" i KNOW why, but the factual reasons just don't cut the mental mustard.

thissssthough tbh, on second thought the answer is probably "coke and constant vomiting and malnutrition due to said constant vomiting."

she looks like she spent a few days lost in the desert and still hasn't gotten properly hydrated, i fail to see the attraction. but i do think you should stalk her, that would be hilarious.

Yeah, she used to be cute and pale and freckly, but she certainly looks like she's been through the desert on a horse with no name.

Also, that horse is heroin.

And the sands of the desert are grains of coke.

Hence the stems-which-are-almost-literally-stems. I honestly feel pretty sorry for her. I don't like watching (it's hard to avoid) this kind of protracted self-destruction-- she's never really had a chance to overcome it given her background, and it's sad to think about the decent human there might have been.

her and my sister look more and more alike every day. looked a lot alike when they were young and then they both turned into the same wastoid. LOL, it's nasty.

Archived