IGNORED

Scintilli

Guest sirch

Guest ruiagnelo

you've got flying lotus, hudson mohawke, prefuse 73, bibio,

i don't really rate these peeps at all, sorry.. i'd rather listen to the beatles. :)

oh mate, where is the spirit of musical exploration and wide range of experiences? :shrug:

i don't even dare to compare these with the magic of the 90's warp, but they are good in their own way.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sirch

i don't really rate these peeps at all, sorry.. i'd rather listen to the beatles. :)

oh mate, where is the spirit of musical exploration and wide range of experiences? :shrug:

i don't even dare to compare these with the magic of the 90's warp, but they are good in their own way.

that's cool mate, for you.. fair enough... i just don't feel it from them meself, like i said, i'd rather listen to the beatles :D

Guest ruiagnelo

that's cool mate, for you.. fair enough... i just don't feel it from them meself, like i said, i'd rather listen to the beatles :D

i'd rather listen to all of them and wait for... scintilli :P

Hello Guys i'm new here but i've been a Plaid man from the start, i went to see them live in Bristol the other week and was walking past a cafe and ed and andy were out side having a coffee so i went over to have a chat with them, They told me a new album will be out this year 100% they told me that they have so much new music it could be 2 cd's, well lets hope so, its been a long time coming.

Hello Guys i'm new here but i've been a Plaid man from the start, i went to see them live in Bristol the other week and was walking past a cafe and ed and andy were out side having a coffee so i went over to have a chat with them, They told me a new album will be out this year 100% they told me that they have so much new music it could be 2 cd's, well lets hope so, its been a long time coming.

Cool... yeah, lets hope so mate. I have to say i'm gagging for it.

Guest ruiagnelo

Welcome man and thanks for bringing great news. Awesome :)

Guest sirch

2 CD's worth now?? so maybe that's why the wait? ..coz they've wanted to write more to go with? or have just written another albums worth? (in the time Warp's been putting out ****)

oh i fucking well hope so! :D

thanks, Norvum..

Welcome man and thanks for bringing great news. Awesome :)

Yeah excellent news, thanks for sharing

Archived