IGNORED

Sophisticated "Dick Whiskers" Illustration's Motivated By Drunken Bravery

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Guest ms-dos

sirch, dude, she's never gonna read these comments of yours and suck your dick. just move on.

and stop asking girls you hardly know if you can rub their backs.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest maantecaaa!!!

him making it eternally evident that he's willing to do anything to end all social transactions with her while she still has the ability to ... calling the cops in trying to interrupt or destroy his legally unacceptable business practices

is your friend a dealer and that's why she can blackmail him? it would make the situation easier to understand.

lol. Women are fucked up, they devise some clever ways of keeping men in check.

For instance when my mum and dad were together they shared a credit card, at the time dad was working two jobs and while mum looked after the kids, financially they were doing quite well. They got in an argument one day and her revenge was going out and buying a £16,000 oil painting on the card and telling him to deal with it.

We still have the painting, it's nice. Well played mum.

They got in an argument one day and her revenge was going out and buying a £16,000 oil painting on the card and telling him to deal with it.

that's pretty fuckin nasty.

Guest Babar

My dad (A) has two brothers (B&C). B is a doctor, has an alpha romeo and bought an audi for christmas to a gipsy woman he married a few years ago. Meanwhile, C, who is a school teacher, had had a few financial problems. So my grandma helped him - financially. Unfortunately, the gipsy woman learned of it : she went to my grandma's with B. She told her it was deeply unfair and threaten her to bring the case in court. Very wisely, my grand mother decided not to give the money to A and B but gave 5000 € to each grandchild of A and B instead (including me, but i don't really care). This wasn't enough : the gipsy woman took from my GMa several +30 000€ oil paintings.

moral of the story : women love paintings, don't they ?

They got in an argument one day and her revenge was going out and buying a £16,000 oil painting on the card and telling him to deal with it.

Yep! She got my dad arrested once by going to the police station and saying he hit her after they had an argument. He hadn't, but spent the night in the cell anyway.

"It was to teach him a lesson" - her words. I love my mum.

Yep! She got my dad arrested once by going to the police station and saying he hit her after they had an argument. He hadn't, but spent the night in the cell anyway.

not cool.

what a bitch. i hate that sort of mind-fuck, reverse-abuse.

the only thing she's actually teaching him is he's best getting as far away from her as is humanly possible.

OK, after reading the OP's tale (and lolling quietly to myself as I sip my coffee), I have one thing to ask:

Although the pictures don't really show it, is she even remotely attractive to make this guy's pain worth it?

the only thing she's actually teaching him is he's best getting as far away from her as is humanly possible.

Haha, he did just that. She's much better now though, actually mumsy is great and there's nobody who has been more supportive to my dad with the divorce he's going through than my mum strangely enough.

Considering I grew up surrounded by all that chaos in the house, it's really strange to see them getting along so well.

Haha, he did just that. She's much better now though, actually mumsy is great and there's nobody who has been more supportive to my dad with the divorce he's going through than my mum strangely enough.

Considering I grew up surrounded by all that chaos in the house, it's really strange to see them getting along so well.

glad to hear it.

not cool.

fuckin' a. i would not be happy going through shit like that once i've taken the plunge and actually married the woman. and now i hate paintings, fuck!

Guest Spittal

ps. maybe your dad should have drawn dicks on your mums face early in the relationship to show her who's boss.

Yeah, this is like the universal sign for saying "Bitch, get in line!"

Lol so I'm at my buddies(whom was drinking a good amount of vodka) helping him with cubase problems and he at random starts drawing "dick wiskers" on his nutty girlfriend that lives with him. This wouldn't be nearly as lolz if it wasn't for the fact that she is fucking crazy and throws bitch fits for the most petty irrelevant reasons.

She constantly does fucking over the top shit to force her way back in his life. There's so many stories of the crazy shit she has done in desperation. The insanity in his facial expressions as he goes about the half an hour event drawing the "dick wiskers" and using her phone to email the pictures brushing a huge plant on her face and toes to get her to move into different angles was purty fuckin hilarious. It would just be a nostalgic reminder of how much stupid shit all my friends and I used to do when we were 19 but it was more of a demonstration of his need to try and asshole her out of his life.

l_cd0a4997e424437e85bd0a18a0683baa.jpgl_6c3020685f1a434f996604707ca7a7f6.jpg

l_bd7031a0395b4853b5975ea05c31beb5.jpgl_fb4cf00a8d57481491faf59cdbc483aa.jpg

she has work in a few hours and she is going to fucking flip out

before I left he started to sober up and realized how bad she will bat shit psycho spaz on him, pure lolz

i'd hit it

I just realized...

The dicks should have been pointed DOWNWARD towards her mouth, not upwards.

FAIL

But they're whiskers made of dicks. Whiskers don't grow toward your mouth.

Guest tht tne

for future reference, how long would something like this take to wash off?

edit: would you have to resort to gojo fast orange? might start keeping some handy

Archived