IGNORED

The Official 2010 World Cup Thread

Guest Mirezzi

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Alex C

El oh el

can't remember but if anyone wants £20 of free bets on Skybe through refer a friend lemme know, the qualifying terms are pretty easy to meet

Guest Alex C

I've built an appreciation for North Korea but they need to take one for the team and let Ivory Coast win big and Portugal lose, I cannot stand their greasy haired dispicable cunt and he needs his legs breaking now, plus I hate the rest of them and their cunt filled nation

Guest Rambo

Portugal Brazil OMG :wtf:

I love the world cup. It's like swimming in your own cum for a few weeks.

Not that i've done that

Guest Mirezzi

Juan is lucky not to be sent off. Pretty horrid decision to handle the ball like that. Then, what does Christina do? She punts the ball 100 yards into the sunshine.

These teams just about deserve each other.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Tiago with a LOL-epic dive.

Guest Alex C

Handball that are intentional are a yellow card unless it's denied a goal scoring opportunity aka Kewell, the others have all been yellows

Duda can fuck off, that behaviours even worse

Guest Mirezzi

Handball that are intentional are a yellow card unless it's denied a goal scoring opportunity aka Kewell, the others have all been yellows

Duda can fuck off, that behaviours even worse

Debatable, dude. Ronaldo was alone on the break and Juan knew that. It would have been a harsh red, but Juan really rolled the dice there. Agreed about Duda though.

This ref is babysitting these snivelers pretty well so far. The yellow card for Tiago's Swan Dive was priceless.

Guest Mirezzi

It won't matter, sadly, and Ivory Coast only have themselves to blame. They didn't give enough against Portugal and they needed the win there. The only way Ivory Coast get through is with a dozen goals against DPRK and Portugal pounding Brazil by 4 or 5 goals.

P.S. - Pepe is a cunt. Dirty cunt.

Archived