IGNORED

The Official 2010 World Cup Thread

Guest Mirezzi

Guest Mirezzi

I don't like Spain's chances against this Brazilian side. I just don't. They might not even get around Portugal.

If they don't, mark my words: Marcos Senna.

ESPN headline:

Brazil Peppers Chile

:facepalm:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Dirty Protest

The prospect of a Brazil Argentina final is a treat, with Argentina attacking and Brazils counter. I hope neither of them slip up.

Guest Alex C

I seriously hate Portugal enough with that greasy haired cunt, his legs seriously need breaking. I hope Navas starts instead of Torres, the latter clearly isn't fit and looks so off the pace

Can we hav a general football thread stickied once the WC is over? It's clearly popular enough to bring on debate/discussion etc without the need for threads that just pop up every now and then.

Guest Conor74

With the exit of Slovakia, all my interest switches to Uruguay. Will make anything between €100 and €200 if they get third or better.

I seriously hate Portugal enough with that greasy haired cunt, his legs seriously need breaking. I hope Navas starts instead of Torres, the latter clearly isn't fit and looks so off the pace

Can we hav a general football thread stickied once the WC is over? It's clearly popular enough to bring on debate/discussion etc without the need for threads that just pop up every now and then.

Dare I suggest a subforum?

Guest Mirezzi

:cry:

If FIFA promised us a bit of hard core pr0n with Roque Santa Cruz and Paraguay Girl (not sure who's prettier), it would make this easier to digest.

:cry:

If FIFA promised us a bit of hard core pr0n with Roque Santa Cruz and Paraguay Girl (not sure who's prettier), it would make this easier to digest.

i would pay good money to see this if it also starred ian darke

i decided to watch penus williams instead (or the other one)

yeah it was venus, and she got beat, which is fucking great, because she grunts too hard. smell ya later bitch.

Archived