IGNORED

Now at your local Sears

dr lopez

The "Brief Safe" Fake Dirty Underwear Home Safe

brief_safe.jpg

The "Brief Safe" is an innovative diversion safe that can secure your cash, documents, and other small valuables from inquisitive eyes and thieving hands, both at home and when you're traveling. Items can be hidden right under their noses with these specially-designed briefs which contain a fly-accessed 4" x 10" secret compartment with Velcro closure and "special markings" on the lower rear portion. Leave the "Brief Safe" in plain view in your laundry basket or washing machine at home, or in your suitcase in a hotel room - even the most hardened burgler or most curious snoop will "skid" to a screeching halt as soon as they see them. (Wouldn't you?) Made in USA. One size. Color: white (and brown).

:lol::facepalm::lol:

sears sucks.

Guest ms-dos

this will be perfect to hide in my pile of actually-soiled underwear

irl lol! (btw first time i've said that- feels a little dirty tbh)

everyone starts buying these==cavity searches for everyone. and since they just passed a new regulation in Canada that all strip searches must be done by members of your own sex, and I'm heterosexual, i'll pass.

Archived