IGNORED

eat more

Guest fiznuthian

anyone drinking bottled water instead of tapwater should be fucking shot. especially if the reason is as stupid as fluoridation. you are destroying this planet with your gay bottled water!!!!! FUCK

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

brita filters any good? i assumed as popular as they are

they're probably shit.

yeah their listed as "acceptable" on this website, which is pretty shit

http://www.metaefficient.com/water-filters/best-water-filters.html

supposedly this one's the best:

pure-water-mini-classic-ii-water-distiller-1.jpg

Mini-classic II Countertop Water Distiller

Guest Rabid

and what about ppl who've smoked cigarettes all their lives and lived long happy lives?????

what about the fear and the diss info.....

just enjoy yourselves, scared idiots!! we all die.... so why not live a little, push the boat out and enjoy some naughty things!!!!!

sounds like placebo effect, to me....... it's all in your mind, mate....

but if you need a 'thing' to make you feel this way then cool. whatever gives you confidence, innit. :)

we all have our own beliefs.

has anybody else experienced this so called mushroom miracle? or just the 2 geezers above??

seems like utter bullshit to me, to be frank. sorry fellas.. but i'm sure you understand, now that you are so God-like, lol. ;P

You're an idiot.

My mother's into all that homeopathy stuff. After like ten years I think I can safely say there IS a lot of bullshit and also it might be difficult to figure out which precise thing to take, but there is some that will do more for you than most "proper" medicine ever will, with no side effects.

I used to get a like a really bad, rough skin on my hands every winter, since 95-or-so. It came back every year, it wasn't painful, but annoying. And looked horrible, just peeling dry skin. In about 2002, in February where the skin-thing was worst, my mother dragged me to some homeopathy-lady (I don't get why they always have to look like Struwwelpeter, but still), she looked at my hands and gave me these globoli, the little sugar pearls, and I was like oh jeez, here we go again. Two minutes later (!) the skin on my hands was totally smooth, in fact it's never been so smooth before, ever. And the thing never returned! I very much doubt I was placebo'd with this.

mycommunitycapsules.jpg

Why the LOTR-font though?

Guest fiznuthian

supposedly this one's the best:

pure-water-mini-classic-ii-water-distiller-1.jpg

Mini-classic II Countertop Water Distiller

thanks! going to get some kind of filter i think, if all else they do make water taste better.

probably going to avoid brita..

My mother's into all that homeopathy stuff. After like ten years I think I can safely say there IS a lot of bullshit and also it might be difficult to figure out which precise thing to take, but there is some that will do more for you than most "proper" medicine ever will, with no side effects.

I used to get a like a really bad, rough skin on my hands every winter, since 95-or-so. It came back every year, it wasn't painful, but annoying. And looked horrible, just peeling dry skin. In about 2002, in February where the skin-thing was worst, my mother dragged me to some homeopathy-lady (I don't get why they always have to look like Struwwelpeter, but still), she looked at my hands and gave me these globoli, the little sugar pearls, and I was like oh jeez, here we go again. Two minutes later (!) the skin on my hands was totally smooth, in fact it's never been so smooth before, ever. And the thing never returned! I very much doubt I was placebo'd with this.

mycommunitycapsules.jpg

Why the LOTR-font though?

wow, interesting story. :)

i live next to a very large rural town called Floyd, Virginia. it's chock full of ex-hippies and neo-hippies and wannabe-hippies.

the local organic food and pot coming from floyd is always really good.

i'm going to a seminar at the health food store in the town center where they're discussing inflammation.

i have never been a fan of herbal remedies, and told everyone most of my life never to try any of it..

i'll report back what i find out there for discussion.

yeah, i guess fungi perfecti isn't good at art. or typography.

well, in general here's how it went:

the first month and two or so weeks i ate pizza, mac and cheese, fast food, etc as i normally do.

started eating mushrooms supplements, noticed i felt a lot better so i continued. started trying to exercise

more but did so sparsely and was irregular about it. i figure the exercise was helping some though.

3365514537_67d07a2727_o.jpg

aaanyway, glad you're feeling better!

Guest blicero

anyone drinking bottled water instead of tapwater should be fucking shot. especially if the reason is as stupid as fluoridation. you are destroying this planet with your gay bottled water!!!!! FUCK

Guest Rambo

just how calm and relaxed i feel all of the time? not a single depressed thought since the week i started consuming them?

being able to run like i'm 8 again,

I could slaugter any 8 year old in a race. It would be total domination.

Guest fiznuthian

so, is the flouride in water the same flouride thats in toothpaste?

Guest fiznuthian

according to some wikis,

the flouride LD50 is easily consumable by one person,

which can lead to lethal hypocalcemia.

granted you'd have to eat quite a bit of pure floride, many grams..

question is are our bodies strong enough to shrug it off

when we're exposed to tiny amounts daily?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest fiznuthian

just an update for people who may be curious. i'm now a little over 2 months in my daily regimin eating

4000mg 17 mushroom blend, 2000mg cordyceps/reishi, 2000mg lion's mane, 4000mg of the best fish oil on the market, 1500mg astragalus extract,

and dr. ohhira's probiotic to wipe my intestinal tract..

my skin is much, much better and i still get a lot of compliments on my progress without even bringing it up..

my roommate's girlfriend who is sexier than most supermodels thought i looked great. i'm receiving a lot more female attention, one at work keeps asking for me to fuck her.

i don't even experience mental stress or physical stress anymore, even when my boss is being an asshole. ;) i usually end up humbling him with calm talk.

my roommate made the comment at the pool two days ago that i look like very muscular and cut but not like a machismo bodybuilder.

not surprising as i've lost almost every fat deposit in my body.. and i'm WAY stronger after working out moderately for a few weeks.

my energy levels are still extremely high every day, zero fatigue, and almost non-existent muscle ache and joint pain.

feels fucking awesome to feel okay with my shirt off... it's been over 12 years, almost 15 i think, since i've taken my shirt off for anyone other than a doctor..

also ive been drinking after sick people every chance i can get,

asking them if i can put my mushrooms to the test.. i still can't catch anything at all.

they find it odd but after watching multiple cooworkers infect eachother within days and i still never felt a thing it really makes me wonder..

i drank out of their glasses once they were done with them every day for almost a week.

they're all on the same anti-biotics their doctors gave them and have been taking them for a month now.. still dealing with bronchial infections and coughs..

i haven't gotten anything. lol

been letting my wounds bleed out without bandages, and they just turn into healthy tightly sealed wounds that heal fucking FAST.

asking them if i can put my mushrooms to the test.. i still can't catch anything at all.

they find it odd but after watching multiple cooworkers infect eachother within days and i still never felt a thing it really makes me wonder..

i drank out of their glasses once they were done with them every day for almost a week.

they're all on the same anti-biotics their doctors gave them and have been taking them for a month now.. still dealing with bronchial infections and coughs..

been letting my wounds bleed out without bandages, and they just turn into healthy tightly sealed wounds that heal fucking FAST.

FLOL!! you should try eating out your colleagues assholes and rubbing their shit in your wounds??!!

edit - your wounds?

Guest fiznuthian

FLOL!! you should try eating out your colleagues assholes and rubbing their shit in your wounds??!!

edit - your wounds?

haha, i won't fuck her because although probably a good lay i can't stand to listen to her talk for very long. so no go on the shit eating. :(

well, first i was trying to receive my soccer ball from a wall of rosebushes occupying the steep hillside behind my house. ripped two massive lacerations above my heel.

a sharp piece of metal on a refridgerator rack in my hotel kitchen ripped my elbow open. i have received two tattoos from my roomate who runs his family shop, pretty much ignored them both but they have healed wonderfully.

Guest fiznuthian

three days ago i decided what i am doing with my life..

the direction im going to move towards/pursue/throw myself at. you know, like how lion knew he was born to be a fighter.

i'm moving to the west coast after my lease us up the house i'm in.

i've bought some books to learn essential mycology and methods to produce lab grade edible mushrooms.

been studying up a bit and ordering spores in two days for trees i'm cutting down (planting too ofcourse, and tossing mycorrhiza everywhere i walk)

so i want to cultivate mushrooms and produce potent extract teas for non-profit distribution to cancer patients under monitored care by their doctor(s).

or anyone with a medical problem who could benefit from an additional, controlled, and safe potential therapy with no promises.

just something they can try because it has worked for others.

i want to do this with no monetary involvement. i loathe money and don't have a problem working jobs to pay necessities.

i think this is my passion developing, growing mushrooms.. coincidentally its not the first time i have grown my own edible mushrooms.

Guest Fishtank
all four

of them were nuked in less than 8-10 hours

imagining someone using a nuke to kill a mosquito is funny

• 5 months later...

Thank you for this thread! I tried cordyceps and reishi for the first time a few months ago, because I remembered seeing this thread when it was first posted and thinking it might be a good idea. This stuff is truly superb. I won't espouse the health benefits because that's been done enough in this thread, but medicinal mushrooms get a definite thumbs up from me. I've had to cut down on supplements due to lack of money, but my new fix is reishi coffee.

For anyone skeptical about the benefits of these mushrooms, reishi coffee might be a good place to start. It's fairly cheap and extremely easy to make. Just toss a few mushrooms into a soft boil, cover them for a half hour or so, and use the water to make coffee. If you make a strong batch you will likely feel an effect right away, so it might be a good test to see if you want to keep going with supplements and such.

Thank you again fiznuthian, if it weren't for this thread I likely never would have discovered these great blessings. Cheers! :beer:

Archived