IGNORED

it's your favorite... family?

YEK

I spotted them for the first time several weeks ago because they live in the same city as me....

Leah was taking pictures (woh? what?!?) :crazy:

and whats his face was chasing their child around....

I did not make first Leah contact due to the embarrasing nature of how I know about her (thanks Zelah?) but I did have a sentimental watmm moment, all in my head, and it was beautiful, harkening back to the day when there weren't so many assholes on here and we were all a lot more funny....

Oh how I miss those days....

Simplex Grinell says hello...and fuck your own arse with an ice pick :ohmy:

Guest nene multiple assgasms

well, once upon a time, there was a member known as zelah. and zelah fancied a young lady named leah, you see. zelah made his love for leah known to his fellow watmmies, and so leah became a meme. (didn't she also post here briefly, or did I imagine that?)

Guest ruiagnelo

well, once upon a time, there was a member known as zelah. and zelah fancied a young lady named leah, you see. zelah made his love for leah known to his fellow watmmies, and so leah became a meme. (didn't she also post here briefly, or did I imagine that?)

Oh ok i get it know. Guess i should had come earlier.

yep, she did

Guest Yegg

thanks for being one of the assholes Yegg :rolleyes:

I'm sassy

Wasn't talking about you btw, was talking about yek.

Guest analogue wings

she posted here to defend herself i believe.

I believed too, but this WAS pre dupe crackdown.

And it was in the thread where Vik actually called her out...

Archived