IGNORED

post your bookshelf

oscillik

Guest wiggle sham

Alcofribas and I are still setting up our books after the big move... here is one half of the shelves in progress.

post-7911-070705500 1275686665_thumb.jpg

Guest the anonymous forumite

Bookshelves and their books are the most revealing objects of a personality. A music collection does not speak as much as a book collection. When I am invited in somebody's house, the first thing I pay attention to is the book collection, it says so much.

Bookshelves and their books are the most revealing objects of a personality. A music collection does not speak as much as a book collection. When I am invited in somebody's house, the first thing I pay attention to is the book collection, it says so much.

no it doesn't

lol

way to make false first impressions

Guest idrn

haha yeah, it's an original and was my brother's (he's near a decade older than me). i jacked it a few years ago but the head fell off so i stuck it on a lamp... and it melted. a shark finger puppet, kinder surprise mario and glow-in-the-dark figurine of the virgin mary take turns to ride it.

Guest Yegg

Excerpts from our main bookshelf, mostly non-textbook/reader stuff.

51796940.jpg

57966148.jpg

cimg1074k.jpg

75175421.jpg

46806355.jpg

25237245.jpg

Glass Plate's

72170323.jpg

16443901.jpg

Hey Yegg: I dunno which one of you two is into the whole virtual reality/cybercrime stuff, but that person would probably enjoy the book I'm just finishing up called "Coming of Age in Second Life" by Tom Boellstorff. It's a good ethnography of a virtual world.

Archived